Hey guys

My wifes HTC EVO has a problem!! It seems that something corrupted her microSD card and the EVO doesnt even recognize the card. I tried my card in her phone and its fine but her card doesnt work in my phone, so Im almost certain that something is wrong with the card. She had KeePass installed and used it to store all of her passwords, now theyre lost.

Is there any way to back up what is in KeePass in case this ever happens again?
    11-14-2011 10:39 AM
    see if you can recover the kdbx file from the card. if so it should be readable from the desktop version. I personally use dropbox to keep mine in sync between multiple devices
    11-14-2011 10:57 AM
    Try reading the card using a microSD USB reader connected to a computer. For Syncing i use SugarSync.
    11-15-2011 04:45 PM
    As far as backing up, I just added the .kdb file into my dropbox. I have to open the database from dropbox, but once I do that, new changes automatically upload. I can then open the same exact database on my computer and gTablet. I do the same thing on my gTablet (opening the database from the dropbox app). Makes for a good backup, and passwords are accessible on all my devices.
    11-15-2011 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD