maykat#AC

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Hi, i am new to android phones and installed ebuddy this morning, it was working fine but then this evening after turning my phone back on ebuddy wouldn't connect to facebook chat and facebook on laptop warned me that some had tried connecting to my laptop from america using a computer and warned me to change my password.

It has happened twice now since i've changed my password and tried to re-connect with ebuddy. Is this a common occurance with this application?

thank you for your help.

aug0211#WN

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I only had eBuddy for a bit, but I dropped it quickly after it started setting my status updates to advertisements FOR eBuddy, without my consent OR knowledge (I would have never known, because it is not visible to the person running it, ONLY to their contacts).

This is crap - eBuddy, get your ethics right, because until then, you're not allowed back on my devices!!

Lancer033

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
I only had eBuddy for a bit, but I dropped it quickly after it started setting my status updates to advertisements FOR eBuddy, without my consent OR knowledge (I would have never known, because it is not visible to the person running it, ONLY to their contacts).

This is crap - eBuddy, get your ethics right, because until then, you're not allowed back on my devices!!

:eek: it was changing your facebook status? If so, i'm going to dump it really quick too. I don't use it that often anyways.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12