[New Feature: Touch Indicator] Screencast Video Recorder

Kuradax

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Are you sure you have developer options switched on at the top? And try lowering the fps or reinstall

Hi, same user here. Nope, I uninstalled then rebooted for good measure and reinstalled but the same thing happens. Seems it's not 4.2.1 either since a user in another forum running CM10.1 has it working to some extent...

mufcterminator12

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi, same user here. Nope, I uninstalled then rebooted for good measure and reinstalled but the same thing happens. Seems it's not 4.2.1 either since a user in another forum running CM10.1 has it working to some extent...
Do you have any task killer apps? And do you have kill all background process ticked in settings?

Kuradax

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Do you have any task killer apps? And do you have kill all background process ticked in settings?

Not at all. I've tried other screen recorders and the same thing happens though. I haven't tried them before but this leads me to think that this is a problem with my system. I completely formatted it and then flashed CM10.1 not too long ago though so I have no idea what the problem could be...is there something that would prevent the the screen from being recorded by anything?

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Any word on Tegra 3 support? Would love to use this because there aren't any other apps that can record the screen, and it will help my YouTube channel! When will Tegra 3 be supported?

Sent from my brand new Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

aletheus

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting a similar problem with my galaxy note 10.1 running OEM from Samsung 4.0.4. I'm getting screen blackout, but only when thw s-pen engages, i dont know if its because i'm using the cursor under the pen options for my tablet, or something in sketchbook that triggers it, but its not consistent. and I hadn't checked 'force gnu rendering' and I have no option for 'disable hardware overlays'.

here's the last result I got.

http://db.tt/B9mmTMKG

--edit--

disable hardware overlays is an option in jb 4.1.1 on the note 10.1 and it works perfectly.

new test run:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpPFxS-GHs8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

and the second part:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxoWVY9szTQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:

Kaan Uluer

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm using sgs runing on slim bean beta2 rom, I tried CM10.1 , AOSP or AOKP based roms but the colors is wrong, reds are blue,blues are yellow...
but for miui roms working fine.. could you please help me..
thanx

Andy McAdam

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting the same problem with colors. I'm running nightly builds on CM10 on a Galaxy s2 but the colors are coming out wrong in the videos. Red comes out blue, blue comes out red.

Will have to go back to stock ROM if this isn't fixed.:':)':)'(

Andy McAdam

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
I've emailed the developer regarding the colors problem on CM10.1 but have had no response, does anyone else manage to get replies to emails?

I'll have to switch to another ROM to do recordings if this isn't fixed.

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I've emailed the developer regarding the colors problem on CM10.1 but have had no response, does anyone else manage to get replies to emails?

I'll have to switch to another ROM to do recordings if this isn't fixed.

I think the developer has most likely abandoned his work. I emailed him about a month ago and still haven't had a response.

wmtoandroid

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I think the developer has most likely abandoned his work. I emailed him about a month ago and still haven't had a response.

This might be true. And it's a shame considering the uniqueness of the app and the fact that it's the only one that kind of works.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

MilesGMG

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I was hoping someone could help me out here. I downloaded the demo version on my nexus 7 and when I start recording all seems fine but my video files turn out to be blank, showing a white-cream color screen. I'm not sure what's causing the problem and any assistance would be much appreciated.

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I was hoping someone could help me out here. I downloaded the demo version on my nexus 7 and when I start recording all seems fine but my video files turn out to be blank, showing a white-cream color screen. I'm not sure what's causing the problem and any assistance would be much appreciated.

There is no support for Tegra 3 yet. And the Dev has most likely abandoned the app.

RetroWill

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: [Beta Testers Needed] Screencast Video Recorder

Hi

Purchased the app yesterday but was disappointed that it doesn't seem to record system audio. Also when I record via the internal Mic the audio is not in sync, it's always about 5 seconds off! Any advice?

By the way I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 running ICE 4.0.4

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi

Purchased the app yesterday but was disappointed that it doesn't seem to record system audio. Also when I record via the internal Mic the audio is not in sync, it's always about 5 seconds off! Any advice?

By the way I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 running ICE 4.0.4

The only thing I can think of would be to record the sound using a different app and then merge the two together with a video editor

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD