Zagat for Android is now FREE! (was $10!)

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
i think the App is free indefinitely - or at least a "Lite" version is. i already bought the app and paid $10 for it about a year and a half ago. not sure what happens to me. i think App is free and online via PC will cost you the subscription fee. Zagat is now owned by Google but the info on this is about as clear as mud.

Gaurav

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Gekko... fancy seeing you around here in andriod land....:)

I bought zagat myself on webos way back when...It was overpriced then imo but for free it seems like a nice deal! I wonder how google is going to integrate zagat into it other services...

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Gekko... fancy seeing you around here in andriod land....:)

I bought zagat myself on webos way back when...It was overpriced then imo but for free it seems like a nice deal! I wonder how google is going to integrate zagat into it other services...

GFunk! nice to see you here. i guess you finally decided to join the winning team! it's about time.

i've been using the Zagat App since the old PalmOS days - i think i had it as far back as my m505 or earlier. i love it. my guess is that Google will try to turn an integrated Zagat into a Yelp and OpenTable killer.

regarding this now "free" App - i wonder exactly what "Lite" means? AND - what about those of us that already paid $10 and bought the app?

Gaurav

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Well it sounded to good to be true afterall... apparently the lite version is basically a trial. You eventually have to purchase a zagat subscription eventually to use the full features... :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781