06-04-2011 11:54 AM
26 12
tools
    hey guys wuzup i thought every one should know about this awesome app you can download it in the market place.. when downloaded post your pin number here

Server maintenance, you should get some disconnection, we are clustering our server for the best service ever + an updg 4 handling groupchat just like bbm
    05-21-2010 11:42 AM
    P Messenger?
    05-21-2010 12:05 PM
    P Messenger?
    pMessenger, the new way to communicate on between phones pMessenger is a phone to phone messenger, with acknowledgement of receipt and read. Android Iphone and BB's
    05-21-2010 12:15 PM
    ok thanks
    05-21-2010 12:52 PM
    Server Unstable
    Server are really unstable.... We are victim of our success, since pMessenger for blackberry is out, and all version free, servers are unstable, too many connection at one time, we are purchasing more server to respond to the demand, but i'm afraid this week end we won't be delivered. Monday it should work back normally. Sorry for the inconvenience

If you can, try not to use pMessenger this week end.
    Thank you !
    From their front page.

I think I'll pass. SMS and MMS work just fine for me.
    05-21-2010 02:18 PM
    From their front page.

w.e tickles your pickle
    05-21-2010 02:21 PM
    lol

yeah well I personally don't see a point in this app, no offense, but a tread like this should be in the "Apps" forum, no?

and that excerpt from their web-page is just priceless
    05-21-2010 02:36 PM
    Well I posted it here so every one who will post there pin here is cuz they have incredible. How can this app have no point you can make a group chat and talk to each other. Have you ever used bbm
    05-21-2010 02:50 PM
    Never had the honor of owning a blackberry
    05-21-2010 02:56 PM
    It sounds like it could be interesting, kind of like BBM but across multiple phone platforms. Could be really nice once the server bugs are worked out? Sounds like they are a victim to their own success right now. Still too early to count them out.

Sounds really good to bring all your Android,BB and iPhone friends into a BBM like environment. I'll be checking this out later!
    05-21-2010 03:05 PM
    I'd check it out too. Seems to be just like the app called Cnectd...
    05-21-2010 04:51 PM
    Any word on the server problems being resolved?
    05-24-2010 10:22 AM
    It sounds like it could be interesting, kind of like BBM but across multiple phone platforms. Could be really nice once the server bugs are worked out? Sounds like they are a victim to their own success right now. Still too early to count them out.

Sounds really good to bring all your Android,BB and iPhone friends into a BBM like environment. I'll be checking this out later!
    the bugs are really bad i kept getting a message every two seconds that im disconnected annoying as hell
    05-24-2010 10:29 AM
    the bugs are really bad i kept getting a message every two seconds that im disconnected annoying as hell
    well they told me this is happening cuz there upgrading it. im guessing there still working on it
    05-24-2010 11:45 AM
    Great idea on paper... hopefully, they figure it out.
    05-24-2010 12:16 PM
    I will give it a try once they are done upgrading. I am getting tired on cnectd. It is SLOW!
    05-24-2010 12:27 PM
    hey guys wuzup i thought every one should know about this awesome app you can download it in the market place.. when downloaded post your pin number here

Server maintenance, you should get some disconnection, we are clustering our server for the best service ever + an updg 4 handling groupchat just like bbm
    From their front page.

w.e tickles your pickle
    Well I posted it here so every one who will post there pin here is cuz they have incredible. How can this app have no point you can make a group chat and talk to each other. Have you ever used bbm
    well they told me this is happening cuz there upgrading it. im guessing there still working on it
    I love how at first, you said "we are clustering our server" and then later you say "they told me". So which is it? Is this an app that you developed or are employed by the developer? Or are you a fan trying to spread the word? I am going to assume the first one.

And going on that assumption that this is your app or that you work for the developer, telling a potential user "w.e. tickles your pickle" surely is no way to attract new customers (although you did that quite well with your own bashing of your server structure).

And on a side note, I noticed that the new trend in app development seems to be "universal messaging apps between device platforms". Well, if there are 10 different apps that are "universal" but can only communicate between users of that particular app, how are we really any closer to universal messaging than we are already with systems such as AIM, Y!IM, GTalk, etc?

I don't need yet another messenger that is limited to users of that particular app. So I'll pass. No matter how many platforms it runs on, it's only as useful as the amount of users, not compatible devices. I guess that "tickles my pickle".
    05-24-2010 01:26 PM
    I love how at first, you said "we are clustering our server" and then later you say "they told me". So which is it? Is this an app that you developed or are employed by the developer? Or are you a fan trying to spread the word? I am going to assume the first one.

And going on that assumption that this is your app or that you work for the developer, telling a potential user "w.e. tickles your pickle" surely is no way to attract new customers (although you did that quite well with your own bashing of your server structure).

And on a side note, I noticed that the new trend in app development seems to be "universal messaging apps between device platforms". Well, if there are 10 different apps that are "universal" but can only communicate between users of that particular app, how are we really any closer to universal messaging than we are already with systems such as AIM, Y!IM, GTalk, etc?

I don't need yet another messenger that is limited to users of that particular app. So I'll pass. No matter how many platforms it runs on, it's only as useful as the amount of users, not compatible devices. I guess that "tickles my pickle".
    This was what I was thinking, and I agree 100% in your opinion and ideas. We want a "trillion" or "gaim" type application that can bring my Gtalk, AIM, Y!, etc into one application and let me send stuff to people not only across devices but also services. Maybe one day......
    05-24-2010 03:45 PM

lmao dude im just a fan spreading out the app that's all f8ck. i came from a blackberry so i like p messenger. plus besides every one i know either has a bb iphone or droid . if you want a messenger with alot of **** on it go buy im+ beejive ect ect
    05-24-2010 07:50 PM
    Giving this a whirl. So far not crossing platform to BBM. What are you guys seeing?
    05-24-2010 10:30 PM
    Ok, so maybe I misunderstand. This app does NOT cross platform to BBM but only communicates with other people on pMessenger right? Cause no one is getting any BBM notification from me so far.

Is there an app that will cross platform and communicate with BBM?
    05-24-2010 10:33 PM
    Ok, so maybe I misunderstand. This app does NOT cross platform to BBM but only communicates with other people on pMessenger right? Cause no one is getting any BBM notification from me so far.

Is there an app that will cross platform and communicate with BBM?

Nope there is not (that will never change unless someone codes something that gets into BB servers and you have a BB Pin from a used blackberry or what not), pMessenger needs to be installed on each platform
    05-24-2010 10:53 PM
    Fail....
    05-24-2010 11:05 PM
    Yes you did.
    05-25-2010 12:46 AM
    Hi
    I download the messenger and this is my
    PMiD: 189A0412
    and its great but I didn't figuire out how to send a broadcast message
    can anyone tell me how
    am using Galaxy mini with Android Froyo 2.2
    Thank you