simple bible app

jbuggydroid

May 10, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for a complete offline kjv Bible app with an offline 90 day reading plan that starts from Genesis and goes to revelations straight through with no jumping around. With ability to go from night to day mode and change font size. Can't find any like that online

Tre Lawrence

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Don't know any single app that provides everything you need. YouVersion does offer KJV offline; you might want to check out what resources Olive Tree has. OT offers offline resources and a lot of resources that you can purchase.

simon.ponder

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for a complete offline kjv Bible app with an offline 90 day reading plan that starts from Genesis and goes to revelations straight through with no jumping around. With ability to go from night to day mode and change font size. Can't find any like that online

Youversion has all of that except offline reading plans. All their plans are ran through their server, I believe.

jbuggydroid

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Youversion has all of that except offline reading plans. All their plans are ran through their server, I believe.

yeah i use youversion but even if you download a bible for offline use the program will only use that when it is in airplane mode or has a no signal. i was in an area with low reception that bounced back and forth from edge to roaming and when i was trying to read it kept saying can't connect to servers even tho i had it downloaded.

wonder if there is a note app or checklist app that will let me create my own plan, then i could just download a different bible app that works offline

qfnol31

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I use Bible and I love it. It has tons of translation options, including the KJV. You can get a 90-day plan off their website, which looked to go through the books in order (I believe the Protestant/Hebrew order, which is what I think you want).

The app gives you control over light text on dark background or dark text on light background. You can also change the font size. Finally, it is very, very simple to jump to different parts of the Bible if you want.

https://market.android.com/details?...wiY29tLnNpcm1hLm1vYmlsZS5iaWJsZS5hbmRyb2lkIl0.

You can also check out the app here: Genesis 1 KJV - Bible - YouVersion.com

This is the plan I found: http://www.youversion.com/reading-plans/bible-in-90-days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007