I've noticed that in google music that if I select an artist or album to play it only plays the first song in the library for that artist or album.The only way that it advances to the next song is if I manually advance it. Songs advance automatically if I play the entire library, just not by artist or album.

And as a side effect of manually advancing to the next song, the device reboots in mid-song.
    11-21-2011 06:30 PM
    Google Music is a pretty demanding app. If you have your cpu overclocked too high, sound quality is diminished and random reboots occur when using it. Even if you haven't had any problems with other apps rebooting your phone at that clock speed, GMusic still might. If you're not overclocked, I have no clue what would be causing your device to reboot like that. Might want to delete and re-install it.

Haven't had any problems with songs not advancing from an artist or album folder like you mentioned. Again, might want to delete and re-install the app. Something might of gotten borked during the install.
    11-21-2011 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD