Hey everyone!

I recently downloaded Launcher Pro and I can easiy see it taking the place os Sense UI n my Incredible. I was wondering if anyone knew how to get the widgets from sense to show up over in the menu for Launcher Pro. The ones I'm looking for in particular is the big flip clock and the power control widget. (the favorites and bookmarks widget would be nice too but not necessary...

Thanks in advance! I'm new to Android and I appreciate your help!!!
    05-22-2010 03:32 PM
    The power control widget should be there, it was for me. The others you wont be able to see, so you will have to download equivalent widgets from the market. Beautiful widgets is a nice alternative to the flip clock from HTC...
    05-22-2010 05:41 PM
    I just downloaded launcher pro and I like it so far. Is there anyway to make the message widget open my handcent instead of the default messaging app?
    05-31-2010 05:45 PM
    yep. when you tap on the message widget the first time, it will ask you which messaging app you want to use as your default. if your stock messenger is already set, just go into the manage apps area and clear it as the default. the new update to launcherpro also allows you to put whatever app shortcuts you want in the dock; just long press a dock shortcut to pick which app you want
    05-31-2010 06:50 PM
    When I first installed launcher pro it did not give me that option. Even after I have cleared the defaults for my messaging app I still don't have the choice of setting handcent as my default. Suggestions?
    06-01-2010 04:36 PM
    Hitt, terpitude is correct. If you are not getting that option, I may suggest you uninstall and re-install again.
    06-01-2010 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD