Is Launcher Pro just over? The developer has posted on Twitter here and there that, yes, there will be another update forthcoming, but given the lack of updates in recent months, he doesn't seem all that committed. I know that after installing Gingerbread on my DInc a couple of weeks ago, LP became non-functional and always defaulted back to Sense. I'm hoping that perhaps he's shooting for a release that is compatible with ICS, since I just ordered the Rezound and will be waiting on ICS for that, but I'm not banking on using LP on it. Right now I'm using Go Launcher, which is great in many ways, but not nearly as smooth as LP.

Anyone have some scoop or insight on the future of LP?
    11-29-2011 09:46 AM
    Is Launcher Pro just over? The developer has posted on Twitter here and there that, yes, there will be another update forthcoming, but given the lack of updates in recent months, he doesn't seem all that committed. I know that after installing Gingerbread on my DInc a couple of weeks ago, LP became non-functional and always defaulted back to Sense. I'm hoping that perhaps he's shooting for a release that is compatible with ICS, since I just ordered the Rezound and will be waiting on ICS for that, but I'm not banking on using LP on it. Right now I'm using Go Launcher, which is great in many ways, but not nearly as smooth as LP.

Anyone have some scoop or insight on the future of LP?
    I have been a valued customer of LauncherPro Plus for over a year, and it has been announced and confirmed that Federico, the dev of LP, will not be updating LauncherPro anymore. I'd like to see him update LP, but I highly doubt we will see anymore updates. I prefer LP over ADW, GO Launcher, etc. I always use Launcher Pro.

http://launcherpro.com/

Sent from my LG Optimus V.
    "Cracker for fun, hacker for LIFE!"
    11-29-2011 10:20 AM
    That's really a shame. I'll stop poking around for info on this topic now and focus on finding another launcher that is just as fluid.
    11-29-2011 10:40 AM
    I have been a valued customer of LauncherPro Plus for over a year, and it [HL]has been announced and confirmed[/HL] that Federico, the dev of LP, will not be updating LauncherPro anymore. I'd like to see him update LP, but I highly doubt we will see anymore updates. I prefer LP over ADW, GO Launcher, etc. I always use Launcher Pro.
    Can you provide source please?
    11-29-2011 10:40 AM
    That's such a shame... LP was prity awsome...
    11-29-2011 06:42 PM
    On his forum sight rumor has it he's still working on it. But ge doesn't reply to post it seems like his mods do the talking. I have zero issues on my lpp. And plan on using since its still the best one for me. I would like it on my xoom bit well have to wait and see if it gets ported to ics like he said it. Only reason it never made it to honeycomb was there was no source code.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    11-29-2011 07:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD