Music player replacements?

x.v_

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I was just wondering... What music player app do you guys use?

I've tried bTunes (doesn't read internal storage), MixZing (not too special if you ask me, I liked stock better), and "Cubed" aka 3 (doesn't read internal storage, but they're on it). After using each one I always find my way back to the stock one, but don't find it satisfying. Does anyone have any recommendations?

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Not to say that its great but I think RockOn is till available in the market. Had some bugs the last time I used it which was a while ago. I just stick with the default player. Can't go wrong.

F

fearmychickens

I use the stock one on my Droid. It works very well and plays my music great. What's there to complain about?

x.v_

May 18, 2010
Visit site
/side note: Sorry for posting in the wrong section! So used to limiting my activity to the DI section I just thought to post there. :p

I don't like the stock one all too well. It has no EQ and also it doesn't run very smoothly. It seems like it doesn't cache the lists of tags (albums, song names, artists) and so whenever I switch tabs, it takes a moment to adjust.

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Do any of these apps allow skip or fast forward xx seconds or rewind xx seconds? Remapping my next track button?

TheReclinerJockey

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I use Meridian and I love it. It has two sizes of widget, plays music and video, allows you to set up play queues (instead of changing your playlists) and has a paid version for audiobooks & a 3rd widget size :)

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I use Meridian and I love it. It has two sizes of widget, plays music and video, allows you to set up play queues (instead of changing your playlists) and has a paid version for audiobooks & a 3rd widget size :)

+1 on Meridian. Plus it allows you to specify which folders to scan for your media files.

rooktdphi

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
I use pure music widget. Widget sizes from 1x1 all the way to 4x4. Shows album artwork and has play and ffwd button. Choice of about 20 skins too.

SpartanDroid

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know why the Incredible has a problem reading music on the internal memory? It doesn't put all of my music on the internal memory into the stock music player

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia