I was just wondering... What music player app do you guys use?

I've tried bTunes (doesn't read internal storage), MixZing (not too special if you ask me, I liked stock better), and "Cubed" aka 3 (doesn't read internal storage, but they're on it). After using each one I always find my way back to the stock one, but don't find it satisfying. Does anyone have any recommendations?
    05-23-2010 03:41 PM
    Not to say that its great but I think RockOn is till available in the market. Had some bugs the last time I used it which was a while ago. I just stick with the default player. Can't go wrong.
    05-23-2010 03:57 PM
    I use the stock one on my Droid. It works very well and plays my music great. What's there to complain about?
    05-23-2010 04:05 PM
    I've got a Hero, and I wish there was something I could use that would let me adjust the EQ levels. Anyone got any favorites?
    05-23-2010 05:03 PM
    /side note: Sorry for posting in the wrong section! So used to limiting my activity to the DI section I just thought to post there. :P

I don't like the stock one all too well. It has no EQ and also it doesn't run very smoothly. It seems like it doesn't cache the lists of tags (albums, song names, artists) and so whenever I switch tabs, it takes a moment to adjust.
    05-23-2010 05:29 PM
    Do any of these apps allow skip or fast forward xx seconds or rewind xx seconds? Remapping my next track button?
    05-23-2010 05:43 PM
    I use Meridian and I love it. It has two sizes of widget, plays music and video, allows you to set up play queues (instead of changing your playlists) and has a paid version for audiobooks & a 3rd widget size
    05-24-2010 07:20 AM
    I use Meridian and I love it. It has two sizes of widget, plays music and video, allows you to set up play queues (instead of changing your playlists) and has a paid version for audiobooks & a 3rd widget size
    +1 on Meridian. Plus it allows you to specify which folders to scan for your media files.
    05-24-2010 08:33 AM
    once '3' is updated, that's the one to go with.
    05-24-2010 08:44 AM
    I use pure music widget. Widget sizes from 1x1 all the way to 4x4. Shows album artwork and has play and ffwd button. Choice of about 20 skins too.
    05-25-2010 07:02 AM
    Anyone know why the Incredible has a problem reading music on the internal memory? It doesn't put all of my music on the internal memory into the stock music player
    05-27-2010 01:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD