An Android App That Sorts Videos By Their Sizes?

the2ndflood

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I have a few hundred videos on my phone and I wanted to ask people on this forum if there is an app that will allow me to sort my videos within the app, in terms of their sizes (From Largest To Smallest Or Vice-Versa). This way I can better choose which videos that I should delete; to make more space on my phones memory card. All of the Hollywood movies on my phone I know up front are large (1 To 3GBs), but others videos that I download from sites like YouTube, can be large or small. The only way to find out the size of the video is to view the videos details. Which when you have hundreds of videos to sort through, make it impossible to check the size of each one. So I am really hoping there is a way to size-sort my videos; whether through an app or by using a Setting/Feature on my phone.

So is there a way to do this?

Posted Using My Sprint HTC EVO3D Using Tapatalk -

the2ndflood

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Any file explorer should do the trick assuming they are in the same folder.

Yeah but I want to be able to see what the video is before I delete it. File browsers will just show you the file name, not a sample pic from the video. So I need an app that will sort the videos by size and let me see a pic of the video. Thats a good idea though.

Posted Using My Sprint HTC EVO3D Using Tapatalk -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo