So I took the bad advice to download an App killer. I probably should have done my research. I thought it was helping until I went though some of my apps today.

I thought that it just stopped my apps from running, but it completely destroyed some of my apps. All of my games (such as angry birds, paper toss etc) no longer work at all. They show up on my list of applications but when I click to play one it either says I don't have that app installed or I have to force shut down.

Is there a way to get these apps back?? I don't want to lose all of my progress by uninstalling and re-installing all of them
    12-12-2011 08:08 PM
    My guess is that if your phone is rooted, it might have something to do with that. I rooted and started messing with my phone rigt away before it settled and my phone started acting all crazy.

Do you have a recent backup of your phone through mybackup or titanium backup? If so I would try to reinstall a backup. If not, try to backup your application data, then delete your app, then reinstall the app with your backed up app data. This is just an idea and purely theoretical from my perspective but it seems like it should work.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    Courtles likes this.
    12-12-2011 08:45 PM
    How did I root it? If I did I didn't do it on purpose haha.

No I don't think I had anything backed up. But I'll go through it and see. Thanks
    12-13-2011 09:59 PM
    task killers are android killers. not cool. we have not needed them since freaking donut!

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk
    12-13-2011 10:09 PM
    I tried doing that and it said there was nothing to back up :/ Sooo I'm not sure what to do then. Any other ideas???
    12-13-2011 10:12 PM
    reflash the rom over what you have. it'll restore default files and then depending you can restore titty data.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk
    12-14-2011 08:19 AM