Hey guys!

I downloaded Launcher Pro about a week ago and am starting to see some problems I did not have before. I like the way Launcher works, I love having more than 3 screens as well as the other features. Anyway, it has been force closing on me quite often. Just today it forced closed 4 times. I haven't been getting my voicemails until I restart (using verizons visual voicemail... no google voice for me ) Also, I run dockrunner at night and I can't close it out without a restart. And last, a few days ago it erased all my home screens. So, I had to put everything back on the pages again. Today I had apps on top of apps, then it forced closed... Is anyone else having all of these issues?
    05-26-2010 07:36 PM
    I had a lot of force closes when switching to landscape mode on homescreen; also when trying to change the wallpaper. I changed back over to GDE running the Froyo theme for now til LauncherPro gets updated to be more stable - it is a beta after all...
    05-26-2010 08:49 PM
    Some people have lots of FCs and some none. I have had none since using it (2 weeks or so). I believe there are apps that conflict and cause it to crash.
    05-26-2010 09:00 PM
    i am getting alot of force closes also. mainly when changing anything on my home screens or trying to add an app icon into a folder
    05-27-2010 05:57 AM
    Launcher Pro just got updated to version 3.0 which addresses some of these issues.
    05-27-2010 11:05 AM
    unfortunately, I still get the force closes I had before. but I do like the customization capability for the bottom dock... very nicely done there.
    05-27-2010 03:48 PM
    Speed dial isn't working for me.
    05-28-2010 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD