Anyone having issues with the Facebook App

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Omg the end of the world is here. I'm going to start another thread omg what do I do. My crops are withering HELP

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
It is happening on my wife's droid and her twin sister's droid as well. They are all upset because they live on facebook LOL. You can just load it up in the browser until they get it fixed. That is what I told them to do.

Lol girls and there facebook

applejosh

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Kind of disappointing. I just moved from an iPhone (which did not have a stable app by any stretch of the imagination, either). Not the end of the world obviously, but my wife is enjoying facebook on my previous iPhone without any issues.

Legobricke

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Surprising that with the DROID becoming number 2 in the market place that Facebook hasn't jumoed on making a great app for the Droid.

Lego!

watersrules

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
I wonder is this is related to their new privacy settings. Mine went on the fritz yesterday and is still not connecting. Mobile web works fine.

I'm thinking thats what it probably is. This whole exercise has actually made me realize how pathetic it is that Facebook is this important to me LOL :rolleyes:

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I have a weird glitch on my mobile browser too. When I couldn't bring up newsfeeds in the app I logged in on my browser and all the feeds were out of order. The top feed was from four days ago the next was from yesterday and then one from a couple of hours ago. Why would the mobile browser not display like a PC browser?

The notifications and photos loaded in the Android app.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm happy I just loaded the LG alley mysocial widget on my incredible at least I can read my statues updates ..such a cool widget

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech