So I've been Google music since it first launched in Beta, and I'm happy to say that I've finally found a service that makes me want to upload and maintain a clean music library! Besides that, the integration with the Android app is fantastic. I was using it and syncing it with my Gingerbread device, but I got my Galaxy Nexus and I wanted to start fresh.

I like to keep a good amount of music available offline because it's nice for a couple hours of driving. This is maybe a third to a half of all my music, and is simply a collection of songs: a playlist no? But then Google had something better for me: thumbs up. I thought: "Hey I can just thumbs up the music that I'd like to make available offline, and then I don't have to worry about playlists and all the adding and removing that comes with that". Buuuut, I was wrong. "Thumbs Up" music shows up under playlists, and you can click to make it available offline, but if you have a user-generated playlist there, you'll realize that you can only pin those playlists to make them available offline. So now I'm back to square one. Does anyone know of a good way to make "Thumbs up" available offline? Or does someone have a better solution for getting this section of my music onto my device?

Many thanks.
    12-16-2011 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD