Great news everyoine, they updated the software where you can customize the quick bar!!! Just long tap over the icon that u want to change!!!!
    05-27-2010 11:06 AM
    where can I get the update? Cause thats one of the reasons I went back to Sense.
    05-27-2010 01:07 PM
    Just go to the market and update LauncherPro Beta.
    05-27-2010 06:42 PM
    I also noticed on the video review that the person doing the review had the time and weather on the home page and I do not see that when I installed it, I checked the widget and there is nothing there but the basic widgets, would be nice to have more widget options

Just go to the market and update LauncherPro Beta.
    05-31-2010 09:23 AM
    Im using LauncherPro + Beautiful Widgets and can honestly say for my taste is extremely nice. Im not going to say its better then sense simply because its a preference thing. I will say that it seems a bit more responsive in my case. However, again I prefer the UI of LauncherPro so it could again be a preference thing.
    06-01-2010 08:06 PM
    I was using LauncherPro before I RUU'd and it's great!
    06-03-2010 01:59 PM
    yeah... sorry to hear about that regaw.... too bad you can't break it and get a replacement with 1.5 anymore.
    06-03-2010 02:32 PM
    i have a question i have launcher pro and other on my old htc hero which just got replaced but now i cant seem to find them in t he market i type them and nothing comes up dont know what to do i really miss my launcers can anyone help ... im a newbie at this so i dont know much i just look at the market and download
    06-06-2010 12:42 PM
    It's not currently in the market anymore, I don't know why, you can download it here
    06-08-2010 02:03 AM
    The latest version of LP was released today and it now includes the unread counts of SMS and phone messages in the launcher bar! Very very cool update.

LauncherPro
    07-02-2010 02:17 PM
    The Dev is the best! regular updates with new features, rock solid on my droid, I've long since dropped any other home alternative.

I wouldn't mind seeing an option to have a 3D app drawer that swipes to the side like the one we have now that swipes up and down.
    07-02-2010 03:21 PM
    I DL'd it on my EVO to see how it was... and I only got 3 cards and not 7, I'm not sure if I did something wrong. I also DL'd Pure Calendar Widget because it has the ability to add a nice looking scrollable widget that takes up half half the screen, but I couldn't get that to work either.... I love that scrollable bottom dock though.
    07-03-2010 12:04 PM
    I DL'd it on my EVO to see how it was... and I only got 3 cards and not 7, I'm not sure if I did something wrong. I also DL'd Pure Calendar Widget because it has the ability to add a nice looking scrollable widget that takes up half half the screen, but I couldn't get that to work either.... I love that scrollable bottom dock though.
    You have to press from the home screen Menu > Preferences > Homescreen Settings and choose the number you want.
    StraightWisdom likes this.
    07-03-2010 12:08 PM
    Also I'm not sure if a lot of ppl know this but you can swipe at the bottom where the app launcher is and there are two more pages to put launcher icons on. Found this out a few days ago.
    07-03-2010 03:13 PM
    I like LP, but I really use the Sense visual/pictorial speed dial widget. Anything like that available for LP?
    07-03-2010 03:26 PM
    I love LP, but because apps from the android launcher migh still be running in the back ground, a word I heard recently is to
    temporarily take it off default,
    (press the home button choose the android launcher)
    Take all the running widgets from the android luancher screens into the trash. (I cleared it all for good measure.)
    Now set the default launcher to LauncherPro with longer battery and more memory.
    07-03-2010 03:55 PM
    I'm curious if anyone knows a way I can get that bottom dock scroll bar to run with HTC Sense?
    07-04-2010 02:19 PM
    since version 0.6.6 has anyone else noticed when the phone is set to vibrate, that vibrations and LED are not going off, just the icon in the notification bar? not sure if this is an isolated incident or other ppl are having the same result
    07-08-2010 08:24 AM
    I'm curious if anyone knows a way I can get that bottom dock scroll bar to run with HTC Sense?
    Run LauncherPro instead of Sense.
    07-08-2010 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD