which launcher do you use?

which launcher do you use?

• Total voters

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I've got ADW and LauncherPro installed and I'm not sure if I like either one better than the stock sense launcher that came with my Incredible

although I must admit being able to go in to landscape mode for my main screens is nice

rooktdphi

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
I was leaning towards launcher pro until I found the 6 shortcuts when you drag up the launcher button on ADW. I'm now using ADW

Chillout80s

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Ah so that's how you do it, I was trying to swipe side to side, and every other direction but I guess I just wasn't doing it correctly, but now I see the other button option if you swipe.

Still not sure if I like having to swipe to get to the other buttons though, i kinda like having them stationary and ready to go all the time surrounding my center drawer button but we'll give her a shot and see how it goes.

MissMe

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
Was using Helix1 and it was good. But good in the sense that I hadn't tried anything else and I liked having 5 screens. Just dl'd LauncherPro and it is scary fast in comparison on my droid.

I like that you can set which of your screens is the "home" (couldn't do that with helix i don't think) and the screen preview, although an option on helix, is very nice

Peanutbutter_N_Jelly

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
Tried out Launcher Pro and ADW and I'm leaning more toward using ADW as my main one. Runs smoother for me.

I'm wondering...
-is there a way to view all your home screens at once like you can on Sense, by hitting the home button twice in a row or by pinching in ?
-what are the options under previews settings: sense prieviews and clean screen mode? Checking either of them on and off doesn't seem to have any effect ?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Hey is anyone noticing their battery draining quicker while using ADW Launcher? I've been using for the last 3 days and my battery seems to not last as long not sure if the launcher has anything to do with it.

rooktdphi

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
Hey is anyone noticing their battery draining quicker while using ADW Launcher? I've been using for the last 3 days and my battery seems to not last as long not sure if the launcher has anything to do with it.

my battery did drain quickly yesterday, but also had heavy browser use (and that ate a good chunk)

NickF227

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
LauncherPro <3 I love the bottom bar, runs so nice, only wish they could figure out a way to enable HTC widgets in a launcher...=/

The bottom bar is so much better than HTC's thing though, srsly why do they have Phone so big? The Neon skin for beautiful widgets + a night picture from a big city=perfection.

Anyone know why I can't find HelixLauncher2 on the market on my Eris? Wanted to try it. =/

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
like both launcherpro and adw but love all the customizations of adw, but have noticed it draining my battery more but gunna give it another day or two and switch to another see if it is adw or not

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles