I did some searching and found nothing. Anyone know of an app that I can use to track how long and far I rode my exercise bike so I can keep track. My bike has a mileage and time on it so basically just want something I can type into to see my improvement, averages and what not. Thanks
    05-30-2010 02:00 PM
    did you try sportstracker? its an awesome app.
    05-30-2010 02:08 PM
    Haven't tried anything yet. Looks like most apps are for actually going out and running or biking using gps. Thanks, I'll give it a look.
    05-30-2010 02:14 PM
    I want basically the same thing and I haven't been able to find anything. Like you, all I can find are apps that use the gps. I don't take my phone with me when I'm out exercising, so I just want a log.

This app has been proposed to user kyleg, who was looking for app ideas.
    App Ideas

Currently, I am using the Gdocs Notepad app on my Droid to write down the info (date, activity, mileage, time). Gdocs Notepad will synchronize with Google Docs. I then pull it up on my computer and transfer the info to a spreadsheet in Google Docs. Lot of hassle, but it works until someone develops an app that does this for me.
    05-30-2010 07:42 PM
    yea that is alot of hassle. hopefully something gets figured out.
    05-30-2010 09:06 PM
    well friend just told me to download cardiotrainer has a stationary bike section plus tons of others. havent used it yet but looks promising for those looking for the same thing. I'll test it out for a few days and let you know.
    05-30-2010 09:49 PM