I just read this in a post and was wondering if anyone knows the name of the app?

"The accelerometer isn't as responsive as the Pre or the iPhone. In-fact, I'm pretty shocked on how jerky it is. There is an app for Android (I forget the name) that gives it animation which will take away from the jerkiness of the rotations."
    05-30-2010 05:38 PM
    I just read this in a post and was wondering if anyone knows the name of the app?

"The accelerometer isn't as responsive as the Pre or the iPhone. In-fact, I'm pretty shocked on how jerky it is. There is an app for Android (I forget the name) that gives it animation which will take away from the jerkiness of the rotations."
    Don't know but maybe it's one of these orientation widgets. Close as I could find......

http://www.androidzoom.com/android_applications/orientation/by_matching
    AmphibiousRodent likes this.
    05-30-2010 09:34 PM

See if this thread takes you down the right road.....

[HACK REQUEST] Manual Orientation Change (Spoof Keyboard Slide Out?) - xda-developers
    AmphibiousRodent likes this.
    05-30-2010 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD