Airpush/Spam apps List (Addons Detector)

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
If you've never used it, Addons Detector is a GREAT program to find out who is spamming your phone. I have no affiliation with this app, other than it saved me from spam that I was getting. Unfortunately, I do not recall which 2 programs I deleted as it was a little while back. However, I wanted to start this thread in case anyone else finds these apps on their phone. The program is very easy to use. After install, run the program, then from the list select "Push Notifications"; list any apps you find here so we can all know what to possibly avoid.

sorli

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion. Not much feedback from your first post, but the last two days for me have been hit with:

"+ your android replacement"

and

"you've won!"​

messages popping up in Notifications. FLCommand was my latest install that had push notifications capability (not sure if that is my problem really), but I deleted the app anyways since I did not really have need or space for it anyways. The only other app in this grouping is Crackle that I've had installed for months and never popped up advertisements.

I may also have something else running and doing things in the background or even some Malware corruption, but I'll have to keep note and see what comes back if anything in a few days. Thanks again for the suggestion! Sorli...

Last edited:

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
This was reported as a response on my suggestion for someone to use this app, which prompted me to post the original topic above.

Thanks for the quick reply! Ran the program... The culprit is Blogger-droid

(shame, I'm going to have to look for another app that allows setting the post to be posted at a future timed date - If anyone has suggestions let me know!)