Pageonce and Netflix, blocked?

Finsol

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I am trying to add my netflix account to the Pageonce app but every time I do and it begins to get a secure connection I quickly get a message saying:

"Page Once is currently blocked by Netflix, we are communicating with Netflix about restoring access. If you think Page Once should be allowed access call netflix and ask them to unblock Pageonce blah blah blah"

I mean I have my cable, internet, phone, electric, bank account etc. all tied to my Pageonce app and Netflix is breaking balls??? Has anyone else ran into this issue and if so found a work around? I'd just really like to add my netflix account.

P.S. I called Netflix and asked them about why Pageonce is blocked and if there was a way to unblock my account and the Netflix rep had no friggin idea what I was talking about lol.

kamtsa

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
On the Netflix site I found only two payment method, credit card and paypal. Which one are you trying to use?

PossumPete

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
It's on the PageOnce side. Netflix apparently doesn't want to share their account info with PageOnce any more. I think they used to show what discs were at home, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge