So, I cannot figure out what the heck is going on. Everyday when I check my battery use the NFL Mobile App shows up as using ~ 30%, which is pretty alarming on days when I don't use it. Okay, no big deal I think, I'll just kill it or setup an autokill task on NFL Mobile if my screen has been turned off for more than two minutes.

No dice. No matter what task manager I use or download every single one of them says NFL Mobile is not running (and doesn't run during the day), yet my battery use continues to show ~ 30% on a daily basis. So, my initial thought is maybe there's some process running that is tied to NFL mobile that the android OS recognizes as NFL Mobile but task managers do not?

Any ideas of where to go from here? I'd hate to delete the app as I love watching the Red Zone on the weekend.
    01-06-2012 09:12 AM
    Just in case anyone else has this issue in the future, it was because of the latest update. I uninstalled updates, cleared cache/data, then re-installed the update. No more issues.
    01-10-2012 08:27 AM
    Killing apps is extremely bad for your phone I highly advise against it.
    01-11-2012 08:40 PM