Hey guys, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and a great New Year!

Just curious as to your choices here and why?

I would like to know your thoughts on Splshtop droid app (Free from Amazon today, I love their daily free app from their app store!!!) vs Teamviewer Free remote desktop apps. Has anyone tried them both? Does anyone have a preference? If so why and what would make one better then the other? I certainly have used both and can't really figure out which one I like better, so I wanted to get some opinions from a wider audience. All posts much appreciated!

I hope you all have a great 2012!!

Thanks!
    01-06-2012 07:48 PM
    I use Teamviewer daily to RDP my work pc, from both my phone and my laptop. I find that it is nearly issue free and once started very easy to setup, easier for me and more stable than Splashtop. Also, I have the .exe files on a shared network drive at work and Teamviewer will run on any pc on the network without having to install on that pc (important if you work in a place that restricts installing software on company pc's)
    enduser2941 likes this.
    01-08-2012 10:11 PM
    Thanks much for that review. I am glad that you hit on the notes in which I was hoping someone would in their review such as the stability and the ease of use among the two apps. One questions are you using the free version of teamviewer? or the paid version? The reason I am asking is because I have only used the free version and Splashtop was offered free on Amazon for the paid version, so I wasn't sure if the stability issues you saw with Splashtop were from a free version or their paid version which I was able to get free. Just curious. I have used teamviewer free and love it so I wanted to see if Splashtop had anything to offer me over the free version of teamviewer, Thanks a buch!!!
    01-09-2012 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD