Hey guys... coming from iphone os/webos, trying to find a few replacement programs. Is there anything that lets you select your favorite shows, and then tells you the next time their going to be on?

iPhone/macOS has TVForecast, which owns: TV Forecast Dashboard Widget
    WebOS has TuneIn: Tune In - A WebOS application - looks good, never really worked.

Anyway, Android got a decent similar app?

Thanks.
    06-01-2010 07:56 PM
    What TV service do you have? i have Directv and their app is great.
    06-01-2010 09:06 PM
    See, thats just the thing. I've got cable... plain ol cable. I probably should have listed that. The apps I referenced above aren't tied to a particular service. They are time-zone adjustable national broadcast schedules.

So... anyone?
    06-02-2010 12:45 AM
    TV Listings is my favorite TV guide type app for droid

TV Listings for Android - Android app on AppBrain

But, it won't do the next-airtime-thing you are looking for.

Titantv has a mobile version that is "progressing" a bit. You can set reminders on yor computer and VIEW them/recieve notifications on your phone. I do not think you can set reminders from the phone, yet.

Titantv online rocks, by far the best source for tv listings I have found. Full access to cable/satellite, customizable channel listings etc and does the next airtime you are looking for.

TitanTV - Mobile Device Information
    06-02-2010 10:43 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion. I'll take what I can get. Bummerface still though that no such Android app exists D;
    06-02-2010 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD