I'm trying to install the DoubleTwist app so i can sync my music to my phone. Anyone know why its not in the android market anymore??
    06-02-2010 03:17 PM
    Its not. Its a PC app that interfaces with your Android. Sync Android, PSP, BlackBerry, Pre: doubleTwist with Amazon MP3
    06-02-2010 03:21 PM
    Well, thats what i thought. but my Droid Incredible wont sync, so i assumed there was an app. So i search the market through DoubleTwist (I'm on a mac), and there it was, a doubleTwist app for $.99.

????

Edit:

Nevermind, its just an auto-mounting app; But i still dont know why my phone wont sync any music. When i hit 'Sync', it starts and then after 3 seconds it stops.
    06-02-2010 03:31 PM
    Well, thats what i thought. but my Droid Incredible wont sync, so i assumed there was an app. So i search the market through DoubleTwist (I'm on a mac), and there it was, a doubleTwist app for $.99.

????

Edit:

Nevermind, its just an auto-mounting app; But i still dont know why my phone wont sync any music. When i hit 'Sync', it starts and then after 3 seconds it stops.
    make sure your phone is properly mounted on your computer, you can set this by clicking on the notification that pops up once you connect.
    06-02-2010 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD