Tasker Profile Question

NativeTxn

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
All right gents,

I've search the internet heavily regarding the following, including this and other forums, but cannot seem to find exactly what I am looking for.

I have set up different profiles to turn my wifi on/off on my Skyrocket.

One is based on "cell near" and the other is location based to within 500m of my house, using net and not GPS. They work just fine on turning the GPS on and off.

However, the problem I am having is that when I am at home and the Wifi is on (using the Tasker profiles - Wifi doesn't shut off when I get a call if I just have Wifi turned on and tasker is turned off) and I receive a call, the wifi turns off. It does this whether I use the cell near or the location profile (I presume due to the fact that it is reading the cell tower and when the call comes in it disrupts it?)

In any event, I created a third profile to run in conjunction with either of the others to keep Wifi on when it is connected to my home router thinking that this might help by overriding it since it is set to stay on as long as it is connected to the router. But, no luck. Wifi still turned off when calls came through.

So, my question is: is there a way to ensure that Wifi will stay on when a call comes through/on a call in the profiles?