01-25-2018 03:59 PM
1,003 ... 3334353637 ...
tools
    One thing to note is that, your first screenshot is a little different from mine, I dont have the Queue minutes and seconds option on that page. Instead I have Enabled and Advanced options. I have to go into Advanced, then turn on Queue delay to get what you have in your screenshot.
    That doesn't sound like a queued event to me, but a non-queued, independent event. Are you sure you have a queued event for turning rotation off? See my second screenshot; the queued event is basically an event nested within an event. So my event is turn on rotation, and queued inside is the rotation off event that fires only if the condition for turning it off (shown in the first screenshot) is met.

The queued event 'sits' in the primary event. So when you select queued event from the list of actions, it will take you to a screen like the first screenshot, where you will set the rotation off condition+action.
    flyingdutchman7588 likes this.
    05-19-2015 01:18 PM
    You might need to install the latest version from de developers website.
    flyingdutchman7588 likes this.
    05-20-2015 11:52 AM
    You might need to install the latest version from de developers website.
    So I did exactly what raino had mentioned (I realized I just explained it completely wrong) and it didnt work. So I took kurokirasama's advice and downloaded the newest update. It asked me to enable Llama in the active apps tab and then it seemed to work. Don't know if it was the permission access or the new download that solved it but it works now! Big thanks to both of you!
    05-21-2015 12:05 PM
    So I did exactly what raino had mentioned (I realized I just explained it completely wrong) and it didnt work. So I took kurokirasama's advice and downloaded the newest update. It asked me to enable Llama in the active apps tab and then it seemed to work. Don't know if it was the permission access or the new download that solved it but it works now! Big thanks to both of you!
    Glad to hear that 😁

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 mediante Tapatalk
    05-21-2015 05:37 PM
    So now I have another issue (man, I just cant catch a break!)

I have two sound profiles (Night and Normal). Night profile has no sound volume except for alarm and on vibrate. Night also has some Noisy Contacts checked. The Normal profile is all sounds on.

This is my event:
    Event name: Sleep Time
    Condition: AND (At home and in between 1030pm and 730am)
    Action: Set profile to NIGHT, Queue Normal Ringtone

Event Name: Normal Ringtone
    Condition: AND (At home and in between 731am and 1029pm)
    Action: Set profile for NORMAL.

For some reason this event is causing two problems. \
    i. At 1030pm, it changes my profile to NIGHT but I get the Silent notification on the top of my phone..i.e. when someone txts me, it does not vibrate even though in my NIGHT profile I have set to vibrate (all other sound tones are at 0).
    ii. If one of my Noisy Contacts call me at midnight, it rings loud but then immediately I see the silent notification on top of my phone.

When I go to Llama, it tells me that the NIGHT profile is activated but I dont get the vibrate symbol on top of my phone. Instead it is the silent symbol and any incoming notifications or calls are hence muted and does not vibrate my phone.

Any reasons to this?
    05-22-2015 10:01 AM
    So now I have another issue (man, I just cant catch a break!)

I have two sound profiles (Night and Normal). Night profile has no sound volume except for alarm and on vibrate. Night also has some Noisy Contacts checked. The Normal profile is all sounds on.

This is my event:
    Event name: Sleep Time
    Condition: AND (At home and in between 1030pm and 730am)
    Action: Set profile to NIGHT, Queue Normal Ringtone

Event Name: Normal Ringtone
    Condition: AND (At home and in between 731am and 1029pm)
    Action: Set profile for NORMAL.

For some reason this event is causing two problems. \
    i. At 1030pm, it changes my profile to NIGHT but I get the Silent notification on the top of my phone..i.e. when someone txts me, it does not vibrate even though in my NIGHT profile I have set to vibrate (all other sound tones are at 0).
    ii. If one of my Noisy Contacts call me at midnight, it rings loud but then immediately I see the silent notification on top of my phone.

When I go to Llama, it tells me that the NIGHT profile is activated but I dont get the vibrate symbol on top of my phone. Instead it is the silent symbol and any incoming notifications or calls are hence muted and does not vibrate my phone.

Any reasons to this?
    What ROM are you using? Some of them link volumes and vibration. Could you post an screenshot of your night profile?

05-22-2015 12:51 PM
    05-22-2015 02:48 PM
    I am using a stock ROM on my HTC One M7 (Lollipop)

Llama - Who's Using It and Any Good Examples?-screenshot_2015-05-22-15-49-11.jpg
    05-22-2015 02:51 PM
    You should probably check this out:
    http://kebabapps.blogspot.fr/2014/11...t-fix.html?m=1

If you installed the latest version, it should have this fixed. But it's just a temporary fix, so it might not work on some devices.

05-22-2015 08:18 PM
    Unfortunately downloading the version you specified didnt work for me.
    05-25-2015 09:12 AM
    Hi,
    I wanted to make exactly what you suggest on your "recipe" when my screen is off, but I cannot find how to QUEUE events. Any help?
    05-31-2015 03:42 PM
    Im trying to get this to work:

when screen turn on AND active/foreground application is LOCUS PRO then play a sound (But it never works).

If I use only "when screen turn on" the sound plays nicely... what do I need to do?
    06-04-2015 08:55 AM
    Hi,
    I wanted to make exactly what you suggest on your "recipe" when my screen is off, but I cannot find how to QUEUE events. Any help?
    Add Action > Queue another event
    06-04-2015 01:20 PM
    Im trying to get this to work:

when screen turn on AND active/foreground application is LOCUS PRO then play a sound (But it never works).

If I use only "when screen turn on" the sound plays nicely... what do I need to do?
    Did you try the dev version at KebabApps?
    Are you using any screen filter or other overlays?
    06-04-2015 01:22 PM
    Did you try the dev version...
    Are you using any screen filter or other overlays?
    Did not try the dev version. Should I?

I'm not using any screen filter or overlay as far as I know (I don't even know what a screen filter is...)
    06-04-2015 01:29 PM
    Did not try the dev version. Should I?

I'm not using any screen filter or overlay as far as I know (I don't even know what a screen filter is...)
    Should you TRY? Definitely.
    What's the downside?
    06-04-2015 01:32 PM
    Should you TRY? Definitely.
    What's the downside?
    Browsing the dev's page now. Latest release seems to be from late 2014. Can you point me in the right direction?
    06-04-2015 01:42 PM
    Browsing the dev's page now. Latest release seems to be from late 2014. Can you point me in the right direction?
    Llama.1.2014.11.20.2330
    06-04-2015 02:12 PM
    I have a Moto X 2014 on Lollipop.

2 Questions:

1) When I start TomTom Go Mobile, I want that any pop-up messages like whatsapp or facebook don't appear. Just run TomTom app full screen or something. Is that possible with Llama?

2) When i am roaming (go on holiday), I want that apps wich use mobile data are disabled. Like Whatsapp, Facebook, gmail. But i don't want to disable mobile data, because i need is when I'm using TomTom app for traffic data. For my mailapps (Nine, Aquamail) I already found a solution via a locale plugin.
    And what about the Llama action "Toggle account Sync".. Which account are we talking about here?
    06-08-2015 07:47 AM
    I have a Moto X 2014 on Lollipop.

2 Questions:

1) When I start TomTom Go Mobile, I want that any pop-up messages like whatsapp or facebook don't appear. Just run TomTom app full screen or something. Is that possible with Llama?
    To hush other apps I usually Greenify them or disable them using Secure Settings through locale plugin action in both cases.

2) When i am roaming (go on holiday), I want that apps wich use mobile data are disabled. Like Whatsapp, Facebook, gmail. But i don't want to disable mobile data, because i need is when I'm using TomTom app for traffic data. For my mailapps (Nine, Aquamail) I already found a solution via a locale plugin.
    This is more easily done using a firewall (e.g., AFWall+). There should be no-root options also available if you aren't rooted.

And what about the Llama action "Toggle account Sync".. Which account are we talking about here?
    Your Google account, I guess.
    06-09-2015 02:49 AM
    I'm not at root. I can disable apps through Greenify, but can't enable them without root seems to be.

AFWall+ also only when rooted. I tried Light Flow's sleep mode. But even when sleep mode enabled, notifications still comming through
    06-09-2015 06:31 AM
    I'm not at root. I can disable apps through Greenify, but can't enable them without root seems to be.

AFWall+ also only when rooted. I tried Light Flow's sleep mode. But even when sleep mode enabled, notifications still comming through
    Why don't you search for & try a firewall that doesn't require root?
    06-09-2015 12:15 PM
    Yes i will. But anyone with a Good suggestion for a non root firewall wich can be enabled or disabled through llama?
    06-10-2015 06:14 AM
    At home, turn on WiFi, turn ringer to medium loud. Then, if at home on weekdays, turn ringer to vibrate and lower brightness between 11pm and 6:30 am, weekends extended to 10:30. Goes back to normal after those times.

At work, turn down ringer to low and turn in WiFi

Leaving the house,gym or work, turn off WiFi, turn on Bluetooth for 1 minute to see if I'm in my car, if I am it connects, if I'm in a different vehicle, turns off. If I am connected to my car, Blue will turn off no matter where I am when I shut off my car. Also, turns ringer to 'loud'

At the gym, start music app.

Turn on screen rotation when running any picture or video app, turn off when finished.
    06-14-2015 12:40 PM
    Reply to Dorqus from February (before I saw the later responses):
    "So I've been using Llama for some time now, and I"m trying to get it to send a text to my wife when I get into the office. My event is as follows:
    CONDITONS:
    WiFi Network Connected: work-wifi
    AND (match all) {at work} # cell towers already learned
    AND (match all) {when it's Monday - Friday}
    AND (match all) {between 08:00 and 09:30}

ACTION:
    Locale Plugin Send SMS: "I just got to work"

It works, but then will send a second SMS a little later on, as all the conditions are already met. (I'm using the "Locale Send SMS Plugin-in version 1.1.1" from the play store to send the SMS, as I couldn't find a way to natively do it with Llama.

Is there anyways to have Llama disable the event, or ensure to only act on it once?
    I guess I could set the "Repeat Interval" to 12 hours, that way it won't trigger again."

It's probably firing multiple times because one of the variables changes and then changes back, either the cell towers or momentarily dropping the wifi connection. You can use Llama variables to prevent actions from triggering twice. Create a Variable like "Text sent" and add an action to this event to change that variable's value to 1. Also add a condition for this event that "Text sent" has to be 0. This way, once it fires, the variable gets set at 1, preventing it from firing again. You'll also need to add one more event: after 9:30, M-F, set the variable back to 0.
    06-22-2015 10:36 AM
1,003 ... 3334353637 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD