01-25-2018 03:59 PM
1,003 ... 3435363738 ...
tools
    I have a question about Pebble integration. I just got the original Pebble smart watch. When I activate my Sleep app on my phone at night, I have llama fire a slew of things to make it "do not disturb." The one thing I can't seem to automate is disabling sending notifications to the Pebble. The closest I came is using Notification Center (pebble app) and having llama open its settings so I can kill all notifications (and then reopen it in the morning so I can re-enable them). This works, and of course, the watch has a setting to do the same thing, but I really like being able to automate everything, especially when I'm trying to stay quiet in bed rather than fussing with a phone or watch, clicking things.
    Does anyone have any suggestions? One approach is to disable phone syncing, but I prefer to keep the phone active overnight rather than make it do everything when I wake up. Notification Center's sleep mode is only time based (or through a menu setting), so I don't think I can have llama activate it directly.
    06-22-2015 10:52 AM
    Just a quick question if anyone knows if it's possible to make some kind of 'call confirm' action with Llama? So I get a confirmation before I call someone.

I've not tried the 'require confirmation' feature until now but it doesn't seem to work. I also tried a test with 'if running app is X then require confirmation and change brightness' but I don't get a confirmation, it just changes the brightness.

Any ideas? Oh, I'm using a Moto G on 5.1 (unrooted) which may be part of the problem.
    06-29-2015 04:03 PM
    Hi,
    Anyone knows of it's possible to set slide unlock at home and patron unlock not at home.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 mediante Tapatalk
    07-18-2015 07:08 PM
    On my previous phone, a Samsung Galaxy S3 running Android 4.1.2, there was an option in Llama, Actions, Run a Shortcut, Activities, which led to a world of controls for every app, including toggling Sleep Mode in Light Flow.
    I've just upgraded to an LG G4 running Lollipop, and Activities isn't there any more. (I'm using the most recent Llama from the developer's site.)
    Does anyone know where Activities went or another way to access these settings?

Replying to myself with the solution. The Activities must have been a shortcut from some app that I didn't reinstall on my new phone, maybe Widgetsoid. I installed Quick Shortcut Maker, and the functionality came right back, better than it had been, actually.
    07-26-2015 10:33 AM
    I want to setup Llama, so that whenever WiFi is NOT switched on, then 3G data should turn on every 20 mins for about 2-3 mins, to allow syncing of any emails/messages etc.
    How to set this up ?
    Thanks
    08-17-2015 02:02 AM
    I want to setup Llama, so that whenever WiFi is NOT switched on, then 3G data should turn on every 20 mins for about 2-3 mins, to allow syncing of any emails/messages etc.
    How to set this up ?
    Thanks
    The condition should be "when not connected to any wifi network" then turn on data and turn on and force sync.
    Also, add the Queued event: after 2 minutes, turn off data and sync.

In advanced, set repeat every 20 minutes, and enable "don't allow if condition aren't met".

Regards,

rhlsg likes this.
    08-17-2015 06:43 AM
    Has anyone been able to disable data on android 5.0 please? It doesn't seem to work for me
    08-19-2015 01:25 AM
    Has anyone been able to disable data on android 5.0 please? It doesn't seem to work for me
    On settings, you have to enable "see apn/data in menu". If that doesn't work, try with the locale plugin Securesettings.

08-20-2015 05:44 AM
    On settings, you have to enable "see apn/data in menu". If that doesn't work, try with the locale plugin Securesettings.

Hello,

Thanks for the info , Yet i need root to change data in securesettings
    08-21-2015 03:28 AM
    Hello,

Thanks for the info , Yet i need root to change data in securesettings
    And what is holding you back to do it?

08-21-2015 11:02 AM
    Great thread thanks.

I've been using llama (very basic stuff) for a few years but just downloaded it to new phone

Hi,
    Anyone knows of it's possible to set slide unlock at home and patron unlock not at home.

I tried setting "disble screen lock after unlocking" (or something like that) when at "Home" which worked but then I couldn't get the phone to ever lock afterwards! Had to uninstall and start again
    08-28-2015 04:52 AM
    Query for you useful people…

I want my phone to remain on "Vibrate only"when I’m playing golf.

I don’t want to map entire course area and define that as Club as then Lllama will switch to silent if I drive past the far end of the course in my car when I’m on my way to supermarket!
    Also the cell signal in area is weak , easily dropped so may switch to Loud thinking I’m in Unknown area.

An audible ringtone is a big no-no whilst playing golf.

So –
    I have mapped just the car park and defined this as Club.
    Then set Llama to “Enter Club > change profile to Vibrate and lock profile for 5 hours”
    This works a treat. No Risk of phone going to loud.

But when it loses signal, then refinds it, Llama thinks I have entered Club area again and locks profile for a further 5 hours. So as I re-enter car park after my round of golf, my phone goes to vibrate for 5 hours *after* I’ve finished my round.

I assume there is some way to tell Llama not to repeat the profile locking for X hours after the initial lock, but don’t know how.

Thanks in advance
    08-28-2015 05:22 AM
    oops!
    Duplicate
    08-28-2015 05:50 AM
    Great thread thanks.

I've been using llama (very basic stuff) for a few years but just downloaded it to new phone

I tried setting "disble screen lock after unlocking" (or something like that) when at "Home" which worked but then I couldn't get the phone to ever lock afterwards! Had to uninstall and start again
    What that does is to disable the lookscreen, not even slide unlock...

08-28-2015 11:39 AM
    Query for you useful people…

I want my phone to remain on "Vibrate only"when I’m playing golf.

I don’t want to map entire course area and define that as Club as then Lllama will switch to silent if I drive past the far end of the course in my car when I’m on my way to supermarket!
    Also the cell signal in area is weak , easily dropped so may switch to Loud thinking I’m in Unknown area.

An audible ringtone is a big no-no whilst playing golf.

So –
    I have mapped just the car park and defined this as Club.
    Then set Llama to “Enter Club > change profile to Vibrate and lock profile for 5 hours”
    This works a treat. No Risk of phone going to loud.

But when it loses signal, then refinds it, Llama thinks I have entered Club area again and locks profile for a further 5 hours. So as I re-enter car park after my round of golf, my phone goes to vibrate for 5 hours *after* I’ve finished my round.

I assume there is some way to tell Llama not to repeat the profile locking for X hours after the initial lock, but don’t know how.

Thanks in advance
    I am sure there are many, many ways to do it, but I would use a Llama variable as a flag...

Add to your event conditions "when Llama variable 'Variable 1 (or name it whatever you like)' has value of 0 (or whatever)".
    Add to your event actions "Set 'Variable 1' to 1 (or whatever else as long as it's not 0)".
    Then create a new event that resets 'Variable 1' to 0 sometime when you are sure you are not around the car park but before you are ready to go for the next round of golfin'. Everyday at midnight would probably do.

EDIT:
    After creating this new event, immediately "test actions" or "run event actions" to set Variable 1 to 0. Otherwise, your "Golf - Vibrate" event will stop working.

Locking a profile is one of the features I don't use in Llama. It's too complicated for me.
    I am sure it's very useful if I can take advantage of that!
    08-28-2015 01:39 PM
    What that does is to disable the lookscreen, not even slide unlock...

I recently found
    Xposed module - Lockscreen disabler

You can switch between

No lock
    Slide lock
    System default (the method you chose in the settings)

I use No lock and it works quite well.
    kurokirasama likes this.
    08-28-2015 01:50 PM
    I am sure there are many, many ways to do it, but I would use a Llama variable as a flag...

Add to your event conditions "when Llama variable 'Variable 1 (or name it whatever you like)' has value of 0 (or whatever)".
    Add to your event actions "Set 'Variable 1' to 1 (or whatever else as long as it's not 0)".
    Then create a new event that resets 'Variable 1' to 0 sometime when you are sure you are not around the car park but before you are ready to go for the next round of golfin'. Everyday at midnight would probably do.

EDIT:
    After creating this new event, immediately "test actions" or "run event actions" to set Variable 1 to 0. Otherwise, your "Golf - Vibrate" event will stop working.

Locking a profile is one of the features I don't use in Llama. It's too complicated for me.
    I am sure it's very useful if I can take advantage of that!
    Thanks buggydroid.

i've never used variables, as everything I get llama to do is very basic. I might snarl everything up if I over-reach myself...

I use the manual lock profile a lot so it's really no big deal for me to unlock it.
    Llama makes us lazy!
    08-29-2015 05:26 AM
    I don't want to root a new device , i always root after my 2year warranty..
    09-02-2015 08:21 AM
    It won't start on my phone, crashes at startup :\
    09-02-2015 10:10 AM
    I want it exactly, let me live very poorly
    09-02-2015 10:48 AM
    It won't start on my phone, crashes at startup :\
    In such a case, the developer suggests you email him the log file, which can be found in the /sdcard/Llama folder and should be named Llamalog.txt.

The dev's email you can get from the app's page in the Play Store
    09-02-2015 12:14 PM
    Does anyone know why an text is delayed send when i have a setup like this :

work > when leaving area > send text message
    driving car > no area set
    entering city that i want to send a second text > 2 texts are send ( the delayed one from work and the new one )

Anyone has a clue please?
    09-03-2015 12:47 AM
    I recently found
    Xposed module - Lockscreen disabler

You can switch between

No lock
    Slide lock
    System default (the method you chose in the settings)

I use No lock and it works quite well.
    Just what I was looking for.

Thanks,

09-03-2015 03:27 PM
    Does anyone know why an text is delayed send when i have a setup like this :

work > when leaving area > send text message
    driving car > no area set
    entering city that i want to send a second text > 2 texts are send ( the delayed one from work and the new one )

Anyone has a clue please?
    How narrowly are your work and city areas defined? If your phone is not dissociating from the work cell tower until you get to the city, then the first event won't fire. Whenever possible, keep an eye on when the location change actually happens in Llama (I don't recommend you do this while driving; maybe have someone else drive or look at your phone if you're driving.)
    09-03-2015 03:44 PM
    How narrowly are your work and city areas defined? If your phone is not dissociating from the work cell tower until you get to the city, then the first event won't fire. Whenever possible, keep an eye on when the location change actually happens in Llama (I don't recommend you do this while driving; maybe have someone else drive or look at your phone if you're driving.)
    They both have 4 cells , work has 8 hours learning time and city area has 4 cells 1 map location.. They are 45km removed from each other so i'm sure i'm connected to other cells.

what i have seen happening is that i don't have area selected at all in the tool , yet in recent i area .. ( work ) -_-
    09-04-2015 12:54 AM
1,003 ... 3435363738 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD