So I found an interesting article on Gizmodo, but what interested me most was the screenshots of Sense with a different "Rosie" bar than I have seen before. Does anyone know what version of Sense is running in this screenshot?

Also, according to the image, it's also running on AT&T... I thought the Blackflip was the only Android device on AT&T?

06-03-2010 03:58 PM
    So I found an interesting article on Gizmodo, but what interested me most was the screenshots of Sense with a different "Rosie" bar than I have seen before. Does anyone know what version of Sense is running in this screenshot?

Also, according to the image, it's also running on AT&T... I thought the Blackflip was the only Android device on AT&T?

You can edit rosie to look like that its usually called espresso.
    06-03-2010 04:25 PM
    What phone do you have?
    06-03-2010 04:26 PM
    You can edit rosie? How?
    06-03-2010 05:18 PM
    You can edit rosie? How?
    I do it on the hero,you have to edit rosie and com.htc.resources and thats it.Heres a link to something i did that shows pics of normal and espresso.
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc-...-new-leak.html
    06-03-2010 05:22 PM
    Interesting - is this doable on the Incredible?

Oh, it's a custom ROM - is there any way to do it without rooting?
    06-03-2010 05:27 PM
    Interesting - is this doable on the Incredible?

Oh, it's a custom ROM - is there any way to do it without rooting?
    I don't think you can do it without rooting and i know that hasn't happened for the incredible yet.Ill look into it if/when its possible ill let you know.
    06-03-2010 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD