What app(s) do you use for tech news?

Andyroo89

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I am looking for apps so I can stay up to date on video game/technology news, Right now I have Android central app (to keep up to date on Android related stuff) but I overwhelmed on what news app I should use. Suggestions please!!

Thanks in advance!

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
After being reminded by the AC blog yesterday, j just started using the new Currents. Nice interface, and can grab news from just about anywhere.

Sent from my Nexus S

DrLouie

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Do you have a favorite website for the information you are looking for? If so, I would see if they have a RSS feed and just use a news reader like google reader or one of the many other feed readers. I like google reader because it syncs, so no matter which device I read the news from it is marked read.

kamtsa

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I am using Pulse for everything technical news. You subscribe to whatever interest you read it using a great UI.

cbill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Pulse is great if you are talking about a phone or tablet app. Just to clarify; "subscribe" referred to by kamtsa is not paid subscription. You just choose the sites you want to follow from very good list. You can also add non-listed sites if you choose. Great UI.

Hope this helps

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I use News 360. Not as shiny as Pulse or Currents, but I like it that way. Simple and straightforward. Only complaint is it could be better with world news, especially developing areas. But I have Al Jazeera for that.

SnyperX

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Taptu is a lot like Pulse and is pretty great too. Though I still use RSS and Feedly is the app I currently use to do so. The new Currents is pretty cool too, and find myself using it more and more.