Searched online and found quite a few threads about this, however no real answers as to the cause/fix.

I have an AT&T GS2, no issues like this on TouchWhiz, but when using Go Launcher Ex, ADW etc... at least once or twice a day my widgets go blank and say "Problem Loading Widgets". Sometimes they come back after like 10-15 minutes other times not, and you have to hard reset to get them back, tried reinstalling and same issue. Sucks, b/c I especially like Go Launcher Ex. Obviously not the only one that has this issue as searching online finds a bunch of threads about it, but like I said no real fixes.

here's a snapshot example:

and the toggles widget does it also though it's shown here fine:
    01-24-2012 06:12 PM
    Does it happen with widgets from different apps? Only widget of a certain app (or the launcher's itself)?
    01-24-2012 07:26 PM
    dont put wigets on your sd card or sd ext. or your gona have to redo them every time you boot
    01-25-2012 08:50 AM
    Widgets or apps that requires password must be installed to the internal storage.
    It can not be move to the FAT32 portion of the sf card.
    If the rom support app2ext that work fine.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    01-25-2012 12:54 PM
    Does it happen with widgets from different apps? Only widget of a certain app (or the launcher's itself)?
    Yeh, like that 3rd pic is the toggle widget from Go Launcher itself and it did the same thing. So far only happened once today, and it popped back up after pressing power button, and then unlocking.
    dont put wigets on your sd card or sd ext. or your gona have to redo them every time you boot
    I know that already, but don't have sd card anyway, this is on internal storage.

Widgets or apps that requires password must be installed to the internal storage.
    It can not be move to the FAT32 portion of the sf card.
    If the rom support app2ext that work fine.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    Not sure what you mean, I don't have a password for any widget? But either way their all stored internally, since I haven't gotten an sd card for it
    01-25-2012 03:19 PM
    Try uninstalling the widgets that you are having problem with and reinstall them. Also, do the same to the Home Launchers, sometimes a poor installation can cause the problem.
    01-25-2012 03:57 PM
    Try uninstalling the widgets that you are having problem with and reinstall them. Also, do the same to the Home Launchers, sometimes a poor installation can cause the problem.
    Tried that already
    01-25-2012 09:49 PM
    Hasn't done it so far today, and only once yesterday... we shall see
    01-26-2012 11:40 AM

Not sure what you mean, I don't have a password for any widget? But either way their all stored internally, since I haven't gotten an sd card for it
    Maybe I miss typed. I'm trying to say apps with widget OR apps with password.
    Not widget with password. LOL.

but since you have apps install internally disregard my post.
    01-26-2012 12:32 PM
    Sometime my phone hangs and restart, and there are no reason for which I get all widget lost (problem loading widget):

NONE OF THESE I MEAN

Removal of the Application that gave you that widget
    Moving of the specific (Widget) Application from Internal Memory to SD card
    Upgrading of the Application
    Upgrading of the core operating system (leading to reinstall of the Application)
    Change of SD card

The only thing I have to do is to delete all widgets and paste them again...
    12-20-2013 05:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD