Who do you guys subscribe to? (RSS Feeds)

XXXdc5

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Like the Title says... What RSS feeds do you guys subscribe to?? You can also include your RSS reader preference if you would like.

LETS SHAAARE haha

My top most attentively followed feeds are:

-Android Central (main page feed)
-Engadget (mobile tech news)
-Boy Genius Reports (tech news)
-ESPN Formula1 news (Formula 1 racing)

im trying to find some new stuff and im sure everyone in this community could use some good recommendations :)

GO GO GO!!

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
-AC (of course)
-Kotaku, IGN, and the Official Playstation Blog (gaming)
-Baltimore Orioles, Baltimore Ravens, Washington Capitals (sports)
-A handful of podcasts, including AC, the B.S. Report, and a few IGN pods
-and a couple of must see twitter feeds, since I dont use twitter

mizterjroc

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Amusement/Theme Parks: CoasterBuzz, News Plus Notes, OnPoint!, PointBuzz and Screamscape
Cell Phones/Technology: AC, Boy Genius Report, Engadget, Gizmodo, Phone Arena, Phone Dog, Phone Scoop, Slashdot and TechCrunch
Other: Failbook, FML and Texts from Last Night

I use News Rob on my phone to sync with my google reader.

Last edited:

anon(12496)

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
I subscribe to Android Guys, Engadget Mobile and HTC Source, a bunch of Hungarian tech news feeds (PCWorld.hu, Mobilarena.hu, AndroidHungary.com), a few comic feeds and my podcasts. These are all neatly organized in Google Reader, I use the web interface both on my desktop and phone. And before anyone wants to lynch me for not subscribing to A/C, I visit the site really frequently and I follow the Twitter account! :p I actually read more news sites daily, but those have a decent mobile web page. I mainly subscribe to feeds that have no mobile web page, or if I don't visit those sites regularly.