Anyone else see this from @connectandroid on twitter??? I hope that its true. The guy had a notification from his tablet saying it's a featured app... As an android lover, I've been hoping this one comes to Android... It's nice to see that something is finally in the works. I'm excited!

Instagram ready for its Android debut?
    02-06-2012 12:00 PM
    Its in the market. I downloaded it to my phone this weekend when I got a notification to and promptly uninstalled it.

You "HAVE" to give it a 5 Star rating in the market so all the filters will work.

Not impressed.
    02-06-2012 12:06 PM
    Its in the market. I downloaded it to my phone this weekend when I got a notification to and promptly uninstalled it.

You "HAVE" to give it a 5 Star rating in the market so all the filters will work.

Not impressed.
    Really? Weird, it's not in my market. What provider/phone do you have? I have sprint and evo 3d... I think that might be a fake app just like the pinterest one.
    02-06-2012 12:47 PM
    Looks like they took it out of the market - so you're probably correct that it was a spam app like the Pinterest one.
    02-06-2012 01:06 PM
    Bummer. I was excited! Oh well lol. Thanks
    02-06-2012 07:02 PM
    All of those apps were spoofs/fakes that when you download one, they tell you download others with an ad popping up. I have seen this firsthand with someone who downloaded the fake Temple Run app and then received the "ad" in the notification bar for featured apps Pinterest and Instagram. Its all a sham and I suggest you stay away from them until major websites announce it. Trust and believe Android Central will report on it when it is finally available.
    02-07-2012 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD