I purchased btunes in the market, but everytime i try to download, it errors out. I'm on my wireless, have 4g reception and great 3g signal in the house as well. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I have already tried turning the phone off and back on again. EVO 4G btw.
    06-04-2010 05:26 PM
    Did you power cycle the phone or just turn the radio on or off? Rebooting might help.

I have also had some issues downloading apps today, but in all cases, canceling the download and immediately trying again worked.
    06-04-2010 06:09 PM
    I have been trying to DL the IP Cam viewer update for about a week. DL's just fine but won't install. Been thinking of uninstalling and re-installing but not sure I want to risk it. All other apps DL and install fine.

I just wonder if it is tied to the Titanium batch install I did after switching to BB 1.1 from CM?
    06-04-2010 06:52 PM
    How do you stop a download?

This is my first Android, and it's got HTC Sense as well (EVO), so I'm beyond lost. :-)
    06-04-2010 09:04 PM
    Go back to the app in the market and hit the cancel button.
    06-04-2010 09:15 PM
    Found the problem. I'll pass this along in case other newbies have the same problem.

Ready?

I miss-typed my credit card info.:o

Yep. That's it. Since I don't use GMail as my primary account, I had no idea until I started trying to update everything on the phone and suddenly the GMail "new message" alert went off andI read the email explaining the problem.
    06-04-2010 09:56 PM
    Found the problem. I'll pass this along in case other newbies have the same problem.

Ready?

I miss-typed my credit card info.:o

Yep. That's it. Since I don't use GMail as my primary account, I had no idea until I started trying to update everything on the phone and suddenly the GMail "new message" alert went off andI read the email explaining the problem.
    Ouch! That's good to know though.
    06-04-2010 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD