Facebook Notifications

chippy19977

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I know there are issues with Facebook notifications from all the threads I see online but mine were working beautifully up until 2 days ago. I didn't do anything different or update Facebook. It just stopped working out of nowhere. Anyone else have this happen within the last couple days? Any fixes?

Buckshot1104

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
Well I can't uninstall facebook so what do I do? Anyone know? I have the Incredible if that matters any. Just it worked perfectly until a couple days ago and now im not gettin any notifications unless I go to the app. It doesnt tell me in my notification bar when i have anything from facebook.

chippy19977

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I am able to uninstall and it didn't fix the problem after reinstalling. Very annoying! Guess I'll have to wait for the next update and and hope that fixes it.

TheMafro

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I know there are issues with Facebook notifications from all the threads I see online but mine were working beautifully up until 2 days ago. I didn't do anything different or update Facebook. It just stopped working out of nowhere. Anyone else have this happen within the last couple days? Any fixes?
Same thing happened to me over the past few days or so on my Galaxy Nexus. Very annoying.

dra

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Same thing happened to me over the past few days or so on my Galaxy Nexus. Very annoying.

I too had the notifications coming like they are supposed to, then nothing. today sent a feedback email then had them again for a couple of hours now nothing again.

dra

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I too had the notifications coming like they are supposed to, then nothing. today sent a feedback email then had them again for a couple of hours now nothing again.

My notifications are back.... we will see how long it lasts this time.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

whymista

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Do you mean ya'll aren't getting notifications pushed to your phone or that they aren't showing up when you're using the FB app? I know that I never get notifications about things that are liked, when I'm poked or get a friend request. However they almost always show up when I access the app. A few times I had a problem where I'd get notifications on my phone then try to read them via the app and it hadn't updated and seemed unable to find them.

dra

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Well since my last post I am getting all now for example likes,pokes,messages, comments, friend requests are all now getting pushed.
Then ill not not get a few then all at once. Don't understand why there is no consistency.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay