The new FB update has left me unimpressed. I performed the update, then opened FB. It opened the first news item, then hung with the rotating "wait" icon spinning. I let it sit 20 minutes. Still the same. So I went to Applications and cleared my cache. Went back to FB. Same...one news item and then hung. SO I went to apps and cleared all data. I opened FB, entered my email and password again. Same, one news item and then hung up. I let it sit a while...no news items other than the first one. SO I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. When I opened it, I got a thing saying No new items or something to that effect. WTF? After a while, when I opened FB I got some very new news items...but below that was just the spinning icon...no message about couldn't load older...nothing. And at this time, I only have the new news items since I re-installed the app. Nothing older will load...the icon just spins.
    WTF? Anyone have any answers to this?

Thanks.
    02-16-2012 09:42 AM
    And now it has some stuff in news...but skips some stuff I saw this morning and goes back to Monday...with lots of stuff obviously missing in the middle. How do they decide which stuff to show you? If I choose most recent I want it ALL in reverse chrono with NO gaps.
    WTF?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    02-16-2012 05:29 PM
    And this morning I get two news items...period. Facebook quit censoring my feed!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    02-17-2012 08:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD