Hello,

I recently started using Friendcaster on the Galaxy Nexus LTE.

I am trying to use the Gmail notification option, where Facebook sends a notification email to my Gmail, Friendcaster sees it and notifies me.

This works, but, whenever I get a notification the Gmail app makes an audible notification, as does Friendcaster. I set up a label to have all my "Facebook" email notifications go into a label in my Gmail named Facebook Notifications, and I set that label to not make any notification noise.

However, this doesn't seem to work, the Gmail app still makes it's general notification noise, then Friendcaster notifies (two separate noises).

I even try to set the label filter to have the Facebook emails bypass the Inbox and go straight to the label, but when I do this, Friendcaster does not seem to see the email notification (even though it's in the label).

I know I could make a whole separate gmail account just for Facebook notifications, but I really want to be able to just have facebook send me notifications to my main email, and have JUST Friendcaster notify me when those come in.

Has anyone been able to pull this off?

Mike
    02-19-2012 04:05 PM
    Any ideas on this one?
    02-21-2012 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD