I recently started using Google Music, and I love having access to my full music library when I'm on the go. But I'm having an issue with the way Google Music temporary caches recently played music.

I understand that it temporarily stores recently played music in the cache, but I feel like it's storing too much. Right now it has 10 full albums (~640MiB) of music in the local cache, which is filling up my SD card. I know that I can turn that option off, but I'd like it to cache recent music, just not so much. Is there anyway to control how much music the app stores? Am I asking for too much and need to get over it?
    02-23-2012 10:40 AM
    Limiting the cache would be a cool feature. I would email Google and suggest the idea to them (should be a contract option on the website towards the bottom), and maybe you'll see it in a future update.

As for your question, the best I can offer would be to clear the apps cache when you need the space. Hope that helps.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    02-23-2012 01:32 PM
    Limiting the cache would be a cool feature. I would email Google and suggest the idea to them (should be a contract option on the website towards the bottom), and maybe you'll see it in a future update.

As for your question, the best I can offer would be to clear the apps cache when you need the space. Hope that helps.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    I just sent Google my feedback
    02-23-2012 02:01 PM