Any current radio app that streams ESPN radio?

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, just got my Evo yesterday and liking it so far. Having used an
iPhone there was already an ESPN radio app that streamed live radio. On my
Blackberry I used Nobex radio which had ESPN radio stations on it. However
I'm not finding that radio app in the market. So my question is...

Anyone know which, if any radio apps in the Android market stream ESPN radio?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Was at least able to find one station on iheart radio. 96.1 in Michigan. That'll do for now. Didn't wanna leave this thread alone for some that might have been waiting for an answer :)

Prkl8r

May 18, 2010
Visit site
If you want ESPN radio, make sure you download the upcoming Scorecenter app from ESPN. It seems like they are taking their sweet time entering into Android, so the more they see it as a viable platform the better. They also make a sweet baseball scorekeeping app that would be awesome on the EVO!

KrispyKrink

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Along with the apps listed above and you know the stream URL, you can try XiiaLive or Streamfurious. I personally use the paid version of XiiaLive for all of my streaming radio needs.

newdroidnewb

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I know its probably not what you are looking for and you have been presented plenty of viable options here, but I'll throw in my $.02 and just say don't forget on the Evo and Incredible you can listen to FM radio.
That's what I use to catch ESPN radio since I have an FM affiliate in my area and it seems just as easy and I don't need a cell signal.

Just another option. That's the great thing about Android :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan