Full screen weather widget options

Tarpit_Carnivore

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking for a widget that gives the same type of look as the actual apps of 1Weather or Beweather. It'd be nice to have that much information right on a screen without having to go directly into the app. Everytime I find a thread or article pointing to full screen widgets it's for widgets that look just like every other weather widget ie the Sense home clock. So if anyone has any suggestions I'm open to hearing them.

Thanks

Tarpit_Carnivore

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion. I saw that mentioned on another forum but like you find the information to be a bit much. I like the minimal look of 1weather, I wonder if I can somehow put something together using a variety of widgets.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if this will help, but have you tried Fancy Widgets? It's pretty customizable so you can show/hide elements (like the HTC clock you mention). You can also set it up so tapping on various portions opens apps (like when I tap the current weather or forecast, WeatherBug opens).

This is what my full screen widget looks like:
screenshot-1330538277494.png

If you buy the full version ($2.69 US) you can apply different skins. Like here's a couple more I downloaded and applied.

%5BUNSET%5D

%5BUNSET%5D

smotrs

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I've used Fancy Widgets before, it's very customizable and I would recommend if you don't have the HTC weather app on your phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol