A new Home launcher was just released today on the Android Market called TSF Shell. It is similar to SPB Shell, but a lot of differences. It is very expensive, $16.80 U.S. dollars.

Here is the Video:

Here is the Market link:

https://market.android.com/details?i...c2Yuc2hlbGwiXQ..

You will have to decide for yourself if it is worth it.
    LadyDi likes this.
    02-29-2012 01:30 PM
    A-hem... Looks great. However, you know how Androiders think about any application/launcher costing more than a buck. Lol.

I already have SPB Shell 3D and loving every moment of it.
    02-29-2012 03:38 PM
    I looks like they have already updated the program already. I came out as 1.0, then 1.1, now it is 1.1.1

I looks like some devices weren't working, and they fixed it.

It still doesn't have all the features yet that were in the video. I am waiting for a good review.
    02-29-2012 08:05 PM
    Previous post deleted.

Reminder to everyone: "cracked" apps are illegal and against forum rules. Do not attach or link to them in posts.
    02-29-2012 09:44 PM
    I bought it, been waiting since December. Anyone figure out where to get the box looking folders? I've heard tsf has a store, I've heard that all widgets are in market but can only find music, weather, and memo....anyone have any tricks?

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk
    03-01-2012 12:59 PM
    I was wondering was there any conversation, recent, since this post. I only use SPB Shell on the tablet as it was too heavy for the phone(s). This one is too heavy for my wallet. Sure if I had that EXTRA change to spare I'd go for it as I love new gadgets. Looks like a lot of options in it. SWEET!!
    08-31-2012 12:10 AM
    I have just sat down and had a decent look at this launcher.. and until SPB make a few improvements I think I am going to use it from now on. It's VERY clever and I love the customisable icon option and being able to incorporate bits and pieces from various themes.

It's different... and no dock bar takes a bit of getting used to but it's essentially just on the left hand side instead of at the bottom. The widgets are cool... very cartoony and not what I would normally go for but they suit it. Some of them are a bit random and superfluous but if you like decoration then it's great.

If they could add a set of matching standard widgets (calendar, birthdays, sms, FB etc) just like the SPB ones it would be pretty much spot on.

Before I realised that my little girl had randomly purchased this for me by accident I had contacted the developers for a trial version to play with it before deciding and they happily obliged.

Oh and the boxy folders are available under a free theme...

Nat

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    09-01-2012 08:18 PM
    Good summation Natalie. Are there set panels like SPB, you know how you have the pictures, weather, etc? I think I will need a trial version too. Let me look into this. I still don't think I'm ready to Shell (hahahaha) out more money for this than I did SPB. How's it on battery consumption? Do you see any loss of smoothness in transitional use? As in does it seem to flow fluidly or does it have sluggishness to it at all?
    09-02-2012 08:02 PM
    No dramas with battery and it's super super fluid. The wallpapers kind of have a "lag and bounce" when you swipe (on purpose and very smooth) which looks quite effective. I'm running a live wallpaper with it at the moment and it's coping brilliantly.

Your panels don't have names unfortunately (unless I've just not figured out how to do it) but you can easily see them all by tapping the icon in the bottom left corner... gives you a "summary page" of sorts and you can just flick to the one you want.

Been experimenting with a few different themes to make up my home pages. So many options! Almost too many!

The lack of really useful widgets is the only downside for me. SPB kicked butt in that regard...

Let me know what you think when you try it out!

Nat

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    09-02-2012 08:49 PM
    I got a trial from the devs. I like it alot but i'm not ready to shell out $16 for it. I already have SPB and I've been using Apex since I got my ICS update.
    09-02-2012 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD