I was in the sprint store yesterday and played with the evo 4g. I noticed it had a very nice music player, better than anything I've seen in the market. Any idea what app it is. Thanks.
    06-06-2010 08:04 AM
    That's not very descriptive, but DoubleTwist just released a music player a few days ago that is supposedly really good.
    06-06-2010 08:28 AM
    Well that would actually be the Sense UI music player that comes stock on HTC Android phones...
    06-06-2010 09:12 AM
    Well that would actually be the Sense UI music player that comes stock on HTC Android phones...
    Cool. It looks really clean and simple.
    06-06-2010 12:35 PM
    I like the HTC stock music player. I use isyncr and sync all my itunes with my EVO. Works great. Then listen using the stock HTC player. Life is good.
    06-07-2010 08:43 AM
    I am pretty new to the smart phone thing. So this may seem like a silly question, but how do I get my MP3's onto my phone? I thought I would try the stock player and see if I like it. All of my music is on my computer.
    Thanks
    06-09-2010 02:41 AM
    I am pretty new to the smart phone thing. So this may seem like a silly question, but how do I get my MP3's onto my phone? I thought I would try the stock player and see if I like it. All of my music is on my computer.
    Thanks
    Not a silly question at all. I'd suggest using the 'Search' feature at the top of the forum bar to get a more accurate and in-depth answer, but it's quite a simple process:

1. Plug in your phone to a computer/laptop with the USB cord
    2. Mount the SD card, so that it comes up as a hard drive on the computer
    3. Create a folder that is named Music
    4. Put your mp3's in the Music folder
    5. Unmount the SD card
    6. Unplug the phone
    7. Fire up the music player of your choice
    8. (not really a step you do) Android will locate your files
    9. Jam out to some tunes!
    06-09-2010 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD