Anyone that's looking for an awesome music player, I definitely recommend this. I paid full price ($5) and it's still the best app I ever paid for. EQ, fade in and out, crossfade, all the features you would want. Go grab it!
    03-03-2012 07:38 PM
    I got it, and I am liking it a lot!

I do have one annoyance/question though:

When pulling my music, the app pulls my ringtone, alarm, and notification folders. When I click 'Delete' within the app to remove these folders, it gives me a warning that the file/folder will be deleted from my SD card and the action can't be reversed.

My question is will it actually delete the file/folder COMPLETELY, or will it just remove it from the app? If it does delete the music completely, is there any way to just make PowerAmp not pull from these folders? Its annoying shuffling through my music and have it pull ringtones and such.

Thanks in advance!
    03-03-2012 10:51 PM
    Go into settings and change which folders it scans to only those with music files, then rescan.
    03-04-2012 07:04 AM
    Thanks! That did the trick. I should have poked around more first, but I figured they'd make it easier to remove a folder than having to go through settings. Though there appears to be a 'mystery' location where I have some MP3s stored, as I lost a good chunk of them when I selected my music folders. They could be temp files somewhere, but not sure.
    03-04-2012 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD