I know this is more of a universal type thread but anyone else have YouTube accounts they posts videos on. I am open to subscribe to anyone's YouTube account that posts cool or interesting videos. Not too interested video blogs only but everything else. I figured I would post this in the forum I check the most but if it needs to be moved I understand. If you like my videos please subscribe.

No, I am not trying to advertise anything and you will see in my videos.

My YouTube account is: imnotajedi
    03-05-2012 08:06 PM
    I have an account but that's just to subscribe to certain interest channels, mainly gaming
    03-05-2012 09:24 PM
    I know this is more of a universal type thread but anyone else have YouTube accounts they posts videos on. I am open to subscribe to anyone's YouTube account that posts cool or interesting videos. Not too interested video blogs only but everything else. I figured I would post this in the forum I check the most but if it needs to be moved I understand. If you like my videos please subscribe.

No, I am not trying to advertise anything and you will see in my videos.

My YouTube account is: imnotajedi
    Subscribe to qbking77 He does alot of android videos: How tos, reviews, news, and has his own "show" he puts on
    03-06-2012 07:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD