Best Call Blocker App?

tibbys

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know of a great call blocker app? I guess theres a few people i can do without =) If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!! Thankyou :D !

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm not sure what phone you have, but if it's an EVO or Incredible, you can edit the contact and select the option to send them directly to voicemail. It's possible other HTC Sense phones have this too, but I have no experience with them.

myk26

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Curious...what ever happen to "reject call"?

Or I'm just not understanding what a call blocker is, maybe.

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I use Call Control. It has a community blacklist.

I'm happy with it. Curious why are all the call blockers crap?

Sent from my DInc2 via Tapatalk

ftgg99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Here's why I won't be using that one. Root required, and it's not free.

Call control works fine. I've never noticed a blocked call coming in.

It's free and i don't have to root

Sent from my DInc2 via Tapatalk

ftgg99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Yes but you are just missing out. Its classic really, by fearing what you dont understand you are basing an opinion on something you have no knowledge of... Root Call Blocker is the best, no doubt you would see that if you tried it, because your app is not even in the same league...

No offense, of course!

alexsbkk

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
The one I was using on iPhone was just perfect. It would keep all my blocked calls and messages in the program. I open it, I see them there, I don't, they will stay there till I find them and delete them. Very simple. I have Extreme Call Blocker now on Android and I still can't figure it out. Just can't wait to get my paycheck at the end of the month and go back to iPhone. Android is a complete joke compared to iOS

tenacious

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
You can block phone/text numbers and email addresses through the Verizon site -

Login to My Verizon > under the section "I Want To..." choose "Plan" then choose "Block Calls and Messaging".

You can block phone/text numbers and email addresses.

The down side is you have to renew it every 3 months.

sensei.steve.m

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
WARNING! Extreme call blocker stopped auto starting on boot. I moved app to phone as advised. IT BLEW AWAY MY ENTIRE TEXT MESSAGE HISTORY!!!!

It has become overprogrammed and unwieldy!

willy_will

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
The one I was using on iPhone was just perfect. It would keep all my blocked calls and messages in the program. I open it, I see them there, I don't, they will stay there till I find them and delete them. Very simple. I have Extreme Call Blocker now on Android and I still can't figure it out. Just can't wait to get my paycheck at the end of the month and go back to iPhone. Android is a complete joke compared to iOS

hahaha IOS is compared to Android