march madness app

honex97

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
So I read that the march madness app is supposed to be out today bit I don't see it in the mark (play store) so I checked and it said on selected devices I have the galaxy nexus and I don't see it so I was wondering if its out but not for my phone or just not out?

AJErvin12

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
So I read that the march madness app is supposed to be out today bit I don't see it in the mark (play store) so I checked and it said on selected devices I have the galaxy nexus and I don't see it so I was wondering if its out but not for my phone or just not out?

From what I can see it isn't out yet, but I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S II and it's not on the list either. However, looking at the Play Store on the web it's not showing. Also, live games cost $3.99 this year versus previously being offered for free.

robcassman

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
From NCAA.com:

What?s the best way to view the app on a mobile device?
NCAA March Madness Live? can be experienced from several devices. Here are the list of devices supported:
? iPhone 3GS
? iPhone 4
? iPhone 4S
? iPod Touch
? iPad
? iPad 2
? HTC Evo
? HTC Evo 3D
? HTC Evo Shift
? HTC Incredible 2
? HTC Thunderbolt
? HTC Desire HD
? DROIDX
? DROID PRO
? Droid
? DROID2
? DROID2 GLOBAL
? DROID X2
? Motorola Atrix
? Nexus S
? Nexus S 4G
? Nexus One
? MyTouch 4G (HTC Glacier)
? T-Mobile G2
? Samsung Epic
? DROID 3
? Droid Bionic
? LG Thrill
? LG Nitro

AJErvin12

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
You say live games cost $3.99 now is that per game or is it $3.99 for the app?

The app is free, but live games cost $3.99. The good part about it is this is a one time purchase and allows you to watch across all devices and on your PC.

Last edited:

AJErvin12

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
This is also from NCAA.com, so who knows what it will support:

What are the minimum and optimal requirements for viewing the site?

2012 March Madness Live is optimized for the most recent browsers and requires Flash and a broadband connection. Specifically, 2012 March Madness Live™ supports Internet Explorer 7+, Firefox 6+ and Safari 5.0.2+ and Google Chrome 14+. 2012 March Madness Live™ requires the free Flash plug-in, version 10.2 or greater. To deliver the highest quality video experience, it’s best to limit other application usage (e.g. open email windows, other browsers etc.) when watching video and use Flash version 11.1 (to upgrade please click here). This will provide more system resources to your video playback experience.
Operating Systems
• IOS –4.3.
• IOS – 5.0
• IOS – 5.1 (anything higher than 4.3)
• Android – 2.2
• Android – 2.3.2
• Broadband – Windows 7
• Broadband – Windows XP
• Broadband – Macintosh
• Broadband – Windows Vista

What’s the best way to view the app on a mobile device?
2012 March Madness Live™ can be experienced from several devices. Here are the list of devices supported:
• iPhone 3GS
• iPhone 4
• iPhone 4S
• iPod Touch
• iPad
• iPad 2
• HTC Rezound
• Motorola Droid Bionic
• Motorola Droid Razr
• Samsung Nexus S 4G
• Samsung Galaxy S
• Samsung Droid Charge