So I read that the march madness app is supposed to be out today bit I don't see it in the mark (play store) so I checked and it said on selected devices I have the galaxy nexus and I don't see it so I was wondering if its out but not for my phone or just not out?
    03-07-2012 09:11 PM
    So I read that the march madness app is supposed to be out today bit I don't see it in the mark (play store) so I checked and it said on selected devices I have the galaxy nexus and I don't see it so I was wondering if its out but not for my phone or just not out?
    From what I can see it isn't out yet, but I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S II and it's not on the list either. However, looking at the Play Store on the web it's not showing. Also, live games cost $3.99 this year versus previously being offered for free.
    03-08-2012 03:57 PM
    You say live games cost $3.99 now is that per game or is it $3.99 for the app?
    03-09-2012 02:55 PM
    From NCAA.com:

Whats the best way to view the app on a mobile device?
    NCAA March Madness Live can be experienced from several devices. Here are the list of devices supported:
    iPhone 3GS
    iPhone 4
    iPhone 4S
    iPod Touch
    iPad
    iPad 2
    HTC Evo
    HTC Evo 3D
    HTC Evo Shift
    HTC Incredible 2
    HTC Thunderbolt
    HTC Desire HD
    DROIDX
    DROID PRO
    Droid
    DROID2
    DROID2 GLOBAL
    DROID X2
    Motorola Atrix
    Nexus S
    Nexus S 4G
    Nexus One
    MyTouch 4G (HTC Glacier)
    T-Mobile G2
    Samsung Epic
    DROID 3
    Droid Bionic
    LG Thrill
    LG Nitro
    03-09-2012 10:52 PM
    You say live games cost $3.99 now is that per game or is it $3.99 for the app?
    The app is free, but live games cost $3.99. The good part about it is this is a one time purchase and allows you to watch across all devices and on your PC.
    03-10-2012 05:24 PM
    This is also from NCAA.com, so who knows what it will support:

What are the minimum and optimal requirements for viewing the site?

2012 March Madness Live is optimized for the most recent browsers and requires Flash and a broadband connection. Specifically, 2012 March Madness Live™ supports Internet Explorer 7+, Firefox 6+ and Safari 5.0.2+ and Google Chrome 14+. 2012 March Madness Live™ requires the free Flash plug-in, version 10.2 or greater. To deliver the highest quality video experience, it’s best to limit other application usage (e.g. open email windows, other browsers etc.) when watching video and use Flash version 11.1 (to upgrade please click here). This will provide more system resources to your video playback experience.
    Operating Systems
    • IOS –4.3.
    • IOS – 5.0
    • IOS – 5.1 (anything higher than 4.3)
    • Android – 2.2
    • Android – 2.3.2
    • Broadband – Windows 7
    • Broadband – Windows XP
    • Broadband – Macintosh
    • Broadband – Windows Vista

What’s the best way to view the app on a mobile device?
    2012 March Madness Live™ can be experienced from several devices. Here are the list of devices supported:
    • iPhone 3GS
    • iPhone 4
    • iPhone 4S
    • iPod Touch
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • HTC Rezound
    • Motorola Droid Bionic
    • Motorola Droid Razr
    • Samsung Nexus S 4G
    • Samsung Galaxy S
    • Samsung Droid Charge