I thought I read there was an app that when one hols down the home button it lets you see 12 or 15 running apps instead of 6? I have been looking for it all morning and could not find it so hoping you guys could point me in the right direction! Thanks.

PS anybody else in Las Vegas? Man the phone is awesome and way better than my 3GS but so disappointed in the 4G in Vegas. Thought I would throw that out here. Doest bother me though cause this phone is excellent.
    06-06-2010 04:12 PM
    The app you thinking of is call multi task manager, its similar to the new Iphone OS 4.0 where you can switch between apps up to 15 and kill them like an app killer. The stock system only show 6 apps running using the home button although there maybe more running. This app uses the search button, long press the search button, select mtm and the list of your running apps will be at the bottom, just long press the apps to kill. Hope this helps!
    06-06-2010 05:40 PM
    The 6 app box doesn't show what is running, but rather the 6 apps that were used last.
    06-06-2010 06:48 PM
    The 6 app box doesn't show what is running, but rather the 6 apps that were used last.
    correct....it is not the last 6 apps that are running, rather it is the last 6 apps ACCESSED
    06-06-2010 11:29 PM
    apparently, Froyo will show you the last 8 apps accessed.
    06-07-2010 11:30 PM
    I think you're looking for an app called More Recent: [App] MoreRecent - Shows 15 recent apps (updated 5/18/10) - xda-developers

It maps itself to a long press of the Search button and looks just like the default function of holding the Home button, but shows the last 15 apps instead of six. The only problem I have with this app is that the window takes considerably longer to pop up than the stock one does. Other than that it works great.
    06-08-2010 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD