while keeping ADW:EX installed? If I clear defaults, it doesn't go back to the Blur Launcher.

I don't want to uninstall ADW:EX either.. any ideas?
    03-12-2012 11:19 AM
    That's weird, once you clear default and the next time you hit Home, it should ask you to pick from all launcher you have.
    Not sure why it's defaulting back to adw ex
    03-12-2012 01:31 PM
    Try a reboot after clearing defaults see if that brings up the default launcher selection on reboot.
    03-12-2012 01:38 PM
    I don't believe "Blur" uses launcher.apk so that's why.

Usually when you clear defaults and hit home, you're given ADW, and "Launcher"

only ADW and "Ripple Lock" (yes I was stupid and bought it)
    03-12-2012 01:49 PM
    Try a reboot after clearing defaults see if that brings up the default launcher selection on reboot.
    I'll try that.. I've not given too much time with the Blur launcher so I'm trying to remember if it sucks or not.
    03-12-2012 01:49 PM
    Wouldn't an app like "Home Manager" let you easily flip between stock and other launchers?
    03-12-2012 06:51 PM
    Wouldn't an app like "Home Manager" let you easily flip between stock and other launchers?
    Sure would but you really shouldn't have to go that route.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    03-12-2012 07:23 PM
    Usually when you clear defaults and hit home, you're given ADW, and "Launcher"
    Click to view quoted image
    Yes, but Moto doesn't use "Launcher" , they use "Homescreen" which isn't an option... Seems I'm stuck with either using a launcher manager or uninstalling ADWEX..
    03-13-2012 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD