Help please, newbie here

blindskater26

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
I have an Evo 3D and am finally trying to mess around with it. I downloaded a torrent that has a bunch of apps for the phone. When I connect my phone to my laptop via USB, I try to copy/paste the app folders from "my documents" to drive with the phone.

After taking the phone off USB, the apps that I had copy/pasted are not there. I'm not sure how to actually get them to work on the phone. I've checked the box that allows "unauthorized" apps to be installed. Can anyone help me?

Also, coming from the same download, I have several live wallpapers that I'm not sure how to get to work on the phone.

Thanks in advance!!

DenverRalphy

Retired Network Mod
May 11, 2010
Visit site
When you move the .APK files to the phone, you then need to use a file explorer/navigator to find the file (I use ES File Explorer myself), then select the file and choose the option to install the .APK.

Another option, and is the method I use which IMHO is more convenient (as do many others), is to install Dropbox on my device. Any apps I download to my computer are placed in the Dropbox folder on my computer which are then automatically sync'd to the Dropbox service. I then navigate to those apps via the Dropbox app on the device and install them from there.

Reactions: blindskater26

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie